Search results

1. mont7181

Time syntax question

When I run a macro in an instance I like the macro to show how long I've been playing, so I know approx. how much time I have left until the instance ends. Hours and seconds works fine. But I cant get minutes to show 0 -59, minutes just keeps increasing...
  2. mont7181

safe AFK spots? 85 - 100

which mission in Shards Landing has the re-spawns in it?
  3. mont7181

fishing mac issue

When I started armsoldiers fishing mac today, I kept getting an error. Abysmal Sea is not a Valid Section for FILE:fishing, ending mac I had to comment out this part in common/commonsubs then it works fine. |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |Read INI file for Loc array...
  4. mont7181

Can I min/max EQ sessions

I will try that. Thank you
  5. mont7181

Can I min/max EQ sessions

Is there a MQ command to minimize and maximize the eq session screen? I'm running several sessions at once, and at a certain part of the mac I want one screen brought to the front to reduce lag while the toon runs around, and then when the task is done have it min back to the task bar. Thanks
  6. mont7181

creating a new acct

I made a new sony eq account so I would have an extra F2P account. But when I try to log in to eq, it says I need a valid subscription? Do I have to pay for one month initially, then cancel and use it as a free account?
  7. mont7181

HUD + achievements lists help

Are we able to access certain achievement variables so I can add to my HUD. Its a pain in the ass having to keep opening the /ach window and search thru the lists to follow my progress in a certain task. As an example, Foreign Affair Creatures 200 / 5000 How do I find that current number...
  8. mont7181

Can't get a character to load into game

I am having the same issue with toons crashing upon loggin into world. The only way i get around this is to get toon in game first, then start MQ.
  9. mont7181

Monitor enters power save mode auto

Has anyone else had a problem when using MQ and then having your monitor shut down, or go into power save mode? I am running windows 7 x64 I downloded MQ2 Updated, installed with default setting, I didnt change a thing. One minute after I log into world the monitor turns off, computer still...
  10. mont7181

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

whats the settings to make it auto search and attack solo?
  11. mont7181

Shroud AA Powerleveling - How To

I have a ?, When the lvl 55 shrouded toon requests the mission, do the other group members have to be in a different zone, so the average grp. lvl doesnt effect the mission lvl?
  12. mont7181

pally code.

/declare Spellstuna string outer "Sacred Force Rk.II" edit: also , do u have spellroutines.inc in your mac?
  13. mont7181

How To: Host Your Own EQEmu Server

install help I just want to play on one computer, no hosting , no lan play. do I choose minilogin, or server when i install mysql?
  14. mont7181

How To: Host Your Own EQEmu Server

edit: ok i got to the eq login page, but i have no user name or password, how do i create these? I'm getting stuck on the finishing touches section. Can someone please show the exact syntax, and what to type. Its confusing, do I include the " " . thanks edit insert into account (name,status...
  15. mont7181

forgot how to do /code

|**---------------------------------------------------------- AFCleric.mac Run the macro with Main Tank targeted. Usage: /mac AFCleric <%health> <Heal spell> Defaults to casting Complete Healing at 60% This Cleric macro operates in 4 modes: autohealmode=0 will watch a single...
  16. mont7181

need help, non eq

thanks xcheck, I will try those suggestions out, :)
  17. mont7181

need help, non eq

Has anyone experienced typing lag while running windows terminal server? heres my setup: the server runs Windows 2000 server. Broadband connection the client is running Windows XP pro and uses windows remote destop connection to log on to the server. I have never had a speed issue before. There...
  18. mont7181

Return home...

Ok, I just tried it out, heres what I got. Char. 1 RH- active Char. 2 RH- deactive Char. 3 RH- deactive I looged on Char. 1, did a /q ,waited 30 seconds or so at server select, then selected my server, and low an behold, Char. 2 & 3 are now active to return home. Weird
  19. mont7181

Desktop brightness jacked after playing EQ.

i get that effect too. My wallpaper gets blured and distorted. I have to reboot to clear it up.