Search results

1. PRWraith

Aug 2nd EQ3/Next

Who's Looking forward to the announcement reveal trailers media etc galore on august 2nd concerning eq next? The guys over at tentonhammer seem to be implying they know quite a bit and like most of what they've heard despite the alleged press blackout.
  2. PRWraith

People Who Can't Park

I just posted this on mmo-c but I'm curious to hear what you guys would say. So it's one of my pet peeves I'm not gonna lie. It's the simplest thing in the world, put this highly maneuverable vehicle in between 2 solid lines. A skill which you in fact had to test for before you were granted...
  3. PRWraith

Zip Emu - Bot Launch Macro Help

I'm trying to write a simple macro I can use to get all my bots launched in the correct stance with the correct pet and in the correct group. I wrote it into one file for this post but when I'm home I intend to make six macros so that for instance when i broadcast the 9 key to my boxes they...
  4. PRWraith

Lifetime

So my lifetime subscription runs out in 26 years. Where do i start begging early for a free renewal :)
  5. PRWraith

Necro Rez BAM

http://www.mmobugs.com/horde/horde.htm
  6. PRWraith

fart bars

Potentially the greatest prank bars in the world. my experience... so after eating fiber one bars before a day on the ambulance I found myself with an interesting problem. I could simply not fart enough to clear up the gas it gave me. I mean we're talking straight machine gun farts for like...
  7. PRWraith

Lindsay Lohans Latest

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/03/celebrity_justice_lindsay_loha.html ^^^ Lawlers anyone?
  8. PRWraith

Google Wave

Got 8 Invites for google wave if anyone wants to try it. First 8 to post here get them.
  9. PRWraith

Ranger Exploit

Commonly known exploits for ranger aa's. Group Guardian form. - If one member of the group has an elemental illusion on the group guardian form gives full benefits to group but refreshes instantly. First Spire of the Pathfinders - Fill all your buff slots save 1 and it refreshes instantly as...
  10. PRWraith

Windows Restoration

Well this board has some pretty knowledgable people. So I have a question. I have all the images from the clean install of windows xp pro on a seperate partition. How do I use it to reinstall windows? Having a nasty problem with windows explorer in a restart loop and all other kinds of...
  11. PRWraith

patcher woes

gotta love the eq patcher. you watch it tick to 0 with the bars all the way to the right. Then BAM 2 Hours 45 minutes to go
  12. PRWraith

mq2slave

Anyone know where I can find a current copy or a similiar plugin? Thanks.