People Who Can't Park

PRWraith

Midnight Gamer
Reaction score
I just posted this on mmo-c but I'm curious to hear what you guys would say.

So it's one of my pet peeves I'm not gonna lie. It's the simplest thing in the world, put this highly maneuverable vehicle in between 2 solid lines.

A skill which you in fact had to test for before you were granted your license.

And still it seems the vast majority of the people who's cars you see in parking lots can not get this simple thing down.

SO.

For my own sanity I'll be starting a blog called Morons Who Can't Park a Car. Where I take a snapshot of peoples terrible parking jobs. What I'd like to know, is what is it not ok to post? I think it's a foregone conclusion that I should blot out license plates. Is there anything else I need to be cautious of, other than having one of the people who's shamed see the blog, I'm ok with that.

I'm still getting material to be honest.

I haven't finalized a name though it's more for my personal enjoyment. I think calling it morons/douchebags etc who can't park would drive away people from looking at the site.

Tough call on the name.

h0AB83CF6

hAC50087D

Oh good lord I'd probably shit a break if i noticed a car parked like that......as impressive as it is.

I agree and encourage you to do this. Just be aware, there are douche bags and douche nozzles. And then for those who are way worse, we have the enema variety.

As long as your blog isnt for profit, you can post anything. There is no reasonable expectation of privacy in public locations. You can blur the license plates to avoid the possibility of having to fight a cease and desist, but you wouldnt actually be found guilty of breaking a law. You are just avoiding the headache. Really even if you are making a profit it's ok. Think paparazzi. As long as it is done in public.

Oh I wouldn't be against getting google adsense for pocket change but I don't think this would be a viable income generator.

At the end of the day it's just for my sanity :)

Ohh god, please do this. I saw a lady take up two handicap parking spots, left the car running, then get into an argument with her ex boyfriend. All in a sheriff's office parking lot. They got swarmed by deputies after that. Lol, it was awesome.

You can't deter me sir I'm gonna do it anyway haha.

I've been meaning to get some chalk. this picture cracks me up

2820.jpg

My name is Alexandra (mmobugs anyway) and yes I park like an asshole sometimes.

Trust me sometimes I even notice how much of an asshole I am and then repark, but sometimes it's been one of those days and I don't care if I'm straight between the lines or on the lines. I drive an SUV and in my parking garage, I park in the economy car slots.

Admitting is the first step right?

Last edited:
You're a woman so say no more. ;)

What I want to know is do you do what especially infuriates ME: drive your car ahead of me on a small residential side street and stop in the middle to start chit-chatting with some other woman who's walking her dog or strolling along while I sit in my car behind you debating when it's reasonable for me to start honking on my horn like a madman.

I've waited as long as a minute then I honk a couple of times only to end up getting the finger from the woman on the sidewalk, like somehow I'm supposed to tolerate being delayed while two women "catch up" while one of them is blocking an entire road of traffic.

In my neighborhood this is NOT an unusual event.

At least lousy parkers don't inconvenience ME... usually...

Last edited:
You're a woman so say no more. ;)

What I want to know is do you do what especially infuriates ME: drive your car ahead of me on a small residential side street and stop in the middle to start chit-chatting with some other woman who's walking her dog or strolling along while I sit in my car behind you debating when it's reasonable for me to start honking on my horn like a madman.

I've waited as long as a minute then I honk a couple of times only to end up getting the finger from the woman on the sidewalk, like somehow I'm supposed to tolerate being delayed while two women "catch up" while one of them is blocking an entire road of traffic.

In my neighborhood this is NOT an unusual event.

At least lousy parkers don't inconvenience ME... usually...

Just reading this pissed me off. I HATE this. I suffer from ROAD RAGE! This makes me want to go back to her house, knock on the door, and beat the shit out of her husband.

I've lost count of how many times I've told people that I wish my car had a fucking rocket/missile launcher on the front of it, and that it was socially acceptable to use it.

On a slightly different note... this one guy I know (in the Army) told us about a traffic experience he had...

So this guy drives a slightly older BMW, and he's driving down a road in Hawaii with two lanes going in his direction. He needs to get over to the right lane from the left lane, but the person in the right lane kind of stops short of where they need to be, and once he gets over his rear left bumper is still slightly in the left lane.

Well, this old asian lady in a boat of a car is LAYING on her horn and screaming and being fucking completely ridiculous. My buddy has nowhere to go... so he just sits there. Finally, the person in front of my friend pulls up a bit, which lets him pull all the way into the right lane (mind you, they're at a fucking red light.... no one is going anywhere).

So this ridiculous lady pulls up next to my friend, rolls down her window, flips him off, and screams "LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!"

At which point, she slams on the gas, and plows into the back of the car directly in front of her.

lol... my friend said he fucking LOOOOOOST IT.... never laughed harder in all of his life. The chick just looked up... and then put her head down lol. Then the light turns green and my friend just drives off lol.

I wish that kind of shit happened all the time. Karma's a bitch.

People who can't park don't bother me to much since it usually doesn't effect me. What does bother me in my area though is this:

When I come home from work I have to change from one interstate to another. Traffic is always backed up on the first exit for the interstate, but I take the 2nd exit. Most people get over way ahead of time and wait like they should. But the freaking assholes that want to wait until the last second then in the middle lane of an interstate slow down to 5 mph trying to get over (cut in line) to take the first exit infuriate me.