fart bars

PRWraith

Midnight Gamer
Reaction score
Potentially the greatest prank bars in the world.

my experience...

so after eating fiber one bars before a day on the ambulance I found myself with an interesting problem. I could simply not fart enough to clear up the gas it gave me. I mean we're talking straight machine gun farts for like three hours. Apparently I'm not alone

read the article and the users comments, this shit is hillarious and true
http://www.pleasegodno.com/archives/66-Fiber-One-Bars-make-me-Fart.html

one of the funnier reader comments

""
Listen dude, it is NOT the fiber.. The dietary fiber (while at 9g) is not nearly as much fiber as an average person has in a day. I could fast for 10 days straight; eat one Fiber One bar, and fart for hours. One could eat two gallons of Spaghetti, Two cups of Lentils, a gallon of Peas, a sack of Blueberries, a cart full of Bran flakes, a truck load of Oatmeal, two loaves of Rye bread, a bushel of Artichokes, and a barrel of oil full of corn and Turnip greens and not have as much gas as I do after one of these. There is something evil about them. They really defy all logic and all knowledge of nutritional information when it comes to fiber and farts. I don't care if you are a trainer, you are coming to some knee-jerk irrational assumptions about this hell-forged snack bar.

""

Last edited:
Honestly, that was one of the funniest web pages I've ever read. I know, fart humour is for kids, but damn I lol'd half a dozen times reading the posts.

Wish I could get em in Australia, just for a giggle.

I have the same problem with my high-carb, high-protein diet, i havent been able to pinpoint exactly whats causing it, but my symptoms are identical to the postings on that page. :(

funny though!

haha im lucky i guess i eat like 1-3 a day and never noticed

all of us at my work eat a fiber one every morning just to see who can have the most disturbing fart lol