Search results

1. C

Pet Names Bugged

Hello, This shows normal unloaded from MQ2. Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  2. C

Modbot - Class INI Files

Hello, Since I've had trouble using some of our macros listed here, I've started using modbot. Please see below for a 110 beastlord, will post other classes as I finish them. Any feedback please let me know! Beastlord 110: [Settings] DoMelee=TRUE DoHeals=TRUE DoBuffs=TRUE DoDebuffs=TRUE...
  3. C

MQ2Melee - ROS Beastlord Abilities

Here are a listing on ROS abilities that have been added. Hoping I didn't miss any! Haitus (Separate from Rest!) Hiatus :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM AE Claw Line: Storm of Claws :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM Rake/Maul Line: Mangle :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM Bestial Savagry (Bvivi...
  4. C

Dev Bardbot - Troubleshoot Thead

Hey All, Want to try and get this fixed with the changes. These are the current undefined I get when running the macro. Can anyone help point me in the correct direction to go about starting to fix this? TOONNAME - [2017/12/13 12:46:44] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Initialized devCommonPremium.inc v2.49...
  5. C

Wizzy Wont Med

Hello, When using bot40, in the INI how do I make it so my toon sits when ooc? Best, C
  6. C

Loader Keeps Closing

Anyone else having a problem with the loader just closing and logging your toons out?
  7. C

Bard Example INI

Anyone have an example of a bard INI that I could use and edit? Thank you, Carbja23
  8. C

Twist and Dico Spell for Bard

Are there any tricks to use the Dico spell when its up? I never seems to work with twist.
  9. C

MQ2Melee Maybe MQ2BOT request

Hello, Beastlord got a new ability called Enduring Frenzy (AA#2068) that was added as a new line. This ability is a 5 min reuse and if the dot stays on the NPC longer than 1 min it returns 1500 endurance to the group. Can this be added to MQ2Melee as a new separate line? Bards got this...
  10. C

Bot Load Navigation

Does this force load navigation? I'm having crashing issues maybe with Nav, keep seeing it being reloaded and thinking this macro is the cause. Thank you, C
  11. C

Keep Crashing -- Report Sent

Htw, Can you take a look why I keep crashing? 5-6 toons all crash at once. All the best, C
  12. C

Help With Downflag

Looking to click these and autoinventory if I have under X amount in inventory. I tried a few different ways and cannot get it to work. Bigger Belt of the River :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Summons Murky Globe of Water Wee'er Harvester :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Summons Burned Black Bread...
  13. C

MQ2Melee PetMed Beastlord not Working

HTW, The pet mend is not working for beastlord. I have it set to: petmend=20 However replenish companion does not fire. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Carbja23
  14. C

MQ2Melee Request

HTW, Can you add the beastlord ability called Reflexive Rending, this is a new combat ability with the new RoF release. It is endurance based and should be endurance > X type. 1: Hand To Hand Attack for 256 with 1000% Accuracy Mod 2: Hand To Hand Attack for 173 with 1000% Accuracy Mod 3...
  15. C

RoF Krust Update Thread

HTW, I'd like to try and list out the different buffs that need to me updated? Beastlord: Spiritual Vindication (Brells/Hunter Type Line) -- group only Focus of Sanera (Focus) -- group only Extraordinary velocity (Haste) -- pet recourse -- group only Spiritual Evolution (SE Line) -- group...
  16. C

Guy on Drinal -- 1 week open zone Dev Macro's

Macro's in open Zones I would refrain.
  17. C

EQ Error Help

Hey all, Anyone know what causes this error? I get it constantly and crashed EQ all the time.
  18. C

Vanilla Plugin in Loader Option

Hey Guys, After the warning from SoE I try not to keep anything active loaded, but would it be possible to have some type of option in the loader that would hide the active? I'm worried about loading one by mistake or forgetting one that is. Thank you, JC
  19. C

/stick behind hold

Hey Guys, There any reason this command wont work for me anymore? I've used it for years however recently it doesn't work. It says behind in the MQ2 window, but doesn't go behind the mob. Thanks!
  20. C

Librarian's Nightmare

Anyone have any information on this raid? Thanks!