MQ2Melee Request

Carbja23

Reaction score
HTW,

Can you add the beastlord ability called Reflexive Rending, this is a new combat ability with the new RoF release. It is endurance based and should be endurance > X type.

Code:
1: Hand To Hand Attack for 256 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
2: Hand To Hand Attack for 173 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
3: Hand To Hand Attack for 125 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
4: Hand To Hand Attack for 290 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
5: Add effect: Reflected Rending

Lucy Link

Thank you sir,

John C.

Sure man, I been adding the other ROF stuff I've been given anyway, so will fix it up.

htw

Some new Warrior Stuff:

Imperator's Charge
/Alt act 2012
Group Haste and Spell Haste
(Best used in raid content, when you are NOT tanking. I would turn it on and off with /melee agro=0, & /melee icharge=on/off)

Imperator's Command
/alt act 2011
HP heal, Ac buff, + mana regen (Mini-Paragon)
(Best used when tanking named in group content, or tanking on raids, turn it on and off with /melee agro=1, & /melee icommand=on/off)

Imperator's Precision
/alt act 2013
Debuffs mob increasing melee dps, does not effect raid mobs
(only used on group content, I rarely if ever use this. I guess it's users choice if they use this or command in group content. Recommend /melee iprecision=1/0 on/off & /melee iprecisionsif=!${Raid.Member} <-- or what ever the appropriate code is.

Warrior:

Warlord's Grasp
/alt act 2002
Pulls mob to you.

/melee grasp=on/off
/melee graspif=${Target.Distance}>25

Warrior's Auspice Rk. I - III
Disc lvl 99
/melee auspice=on/off
have this toggle on/off with /melee agro=on/off
Taunt + Defensive proc.

Offensive Discipline Rk. I - III
Disc lvl 97
/melee offensive=on/off
On/Off with /melee agro=on/off
You do NOT want to use this if tanking increases incoming damage.

Harassing Shout Rk. I - III
/melee shout=on/off
on/off with /melee agro=on/off
Use when tanking

Sneering Grin
/alt act 2001
Improves your /taunt
Can probably just turn this on/off with /melee agro=on/off, could do /melee grin=on/off I suppose.

Last edited:
I have what is likely an odd request.
While your in there updating things could you give us an option to either configure the time on ${Melee.Immobilize} or give us a movement timer we can set ourselves.
Or maybe have ${Melee.Immobilize.Time}? To report the actual time I haven't moved in.
I find Immobilize to be too short for me and would just like a simple way to change its value.

Or if there is already a way to get the number from Immobilize rather than TRUE/FALSE?

Thanks

I need any and all classes to post any requested changes, additions, etc. for MQ2Melee to this thread. Any other threads may be not noticed. ;)

This includes, or course, any ROF 'upgrades' to lines. Please provide all info, do I don't have to try to investigate any upgrades or changes - which may end up causing issues.

Thanks.

htw

HTW,

Can you add the beastlord ability called Reflexive Rending, this is a new combat ability with the new RoF release. It is endurance based and should be endurance > X type.

Code:
1: Hand To Hand Attack for 256 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
2: Hand To Hand Attack for 173 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
3: Hand To Hand Attack for 125 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
4: Hand To Hand Attack for 290 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
5: Add effect: Reflected Rending

Lucy Link

Thank you sir,

John C.

This ability is a 10 minute reuse, every hybred class got something like it but i'd consider its use very situational not something you'd want automated.

turnip,

How you play may not be how others play. Options are never a bad thing.

When something is afk macroed, and lets face it lots do this. Those skills that are optional still could be used. Having it accessible through MQ2Melee is not a bad thing.