MQ2Melee PetMed Beastlord not Working

Carbja23

Reaction score
HTW,

The pet mend is not working for beastlord.

I have it set to: petmend=20

However replenish companion does not fire.

Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Carbja23

Is companion's blessing getting used? It looks like all 3 pet AAs are linked in the source code. (im on a non-pet class atm testing stuff so I can check just this second)

Mend Companion, Replenish Companion, and Companion's Blessing. So if CB is getting used and RC is still ready, they need to be unlinked in the source code.

Is companion's blessing getting used? It looks like all 3 pet AAs are linked in the source code. (im on a non-pet class atm testing stuff so I can check just this second)

Mend Companion, Replenish Companion, and Companion's Blessing. So if CB is getting used and RC is still ready, they need to be unlinked in the source code.

I believe it is yes. Its a small heal over time I think vs. Mend/Replenish are LoH types.

I unlinked them and added Fortify companion on its own line and Companion's Blessing on its own (3 total).

old setting only affects replenish companion and mend companion
/melee petmend=x

new settings:
Companions Blessing:
/melee pethot=x

Fortify Companion:
/melee petfort=x

I didnt test this as I have the game loaded and injected atm. Let me know if it works. If it crashes, simply delete the .dll and run MMOLoader to get the latest.

This also has a fix for bard downshits in it that I never got feedback on, so that may or may not cause issues.

Last edited:
Please don't separate lines without research first. If this is happening with all conditions in place, then yeah, we can look into why, but there isn't even enough information given to know that for sure.

Conditions met to use:
1) petassist must be on
2) you must have a valid melee target
3) pet hp must be <= petmend

Alt act #'s in order of find: 3705 (companion's blessing), 418 (replenish companion), 58 (mend companion)

The intent is to use be 'best' one for a specific option - not like using 5 different stuns in order for a pally stun option (again, uses best option).

If you are meeting those conditions and it isn't working let me know, and I'll fix it.

htw

Backing it up a second. I missed that reply, about it being a hot type spell.

Update your MQ2Melee, and see additional option pethot
Same format as petmend
Moved that 1 hot heal to pethot, and petmend will use the better of the other two.

Same conditions as previous post apply (i.e., petassist, etc.)

At the same time, he mentioned fundament options were not being detected, made a fix to it, see if they show up now.

Thanks.

htw

Backing it up a second. I missed that reply, about it being a hot type spell.

Update your MQ2Melee, and see additional option pethot
Same format as petmend
Moved that 1 hot heal to pethot, and petmend will use the better of the other two.

Same conditions as previous post apply (i.e., petassist, etc.)

At the same time, he mentioned fundament options were not being detected, made a fix to it, see if they show up now.

Thanks.

htw

Morning,

Sorry was out so couldn't clarify. PetHOT/PetMEND are now working perfectly. I set HOT to 60% and mend to 20% everything fired correctly.

Thank you very much for taking a look at this :)

Carb