Search results

1. K

MQ2NoGold, no access, no bullshit....

Well i had posted here but since it wasnt on request, can we get this plugin back active please? Since they upgraded windows to all access and the browser when log out, the plugin basically doesnt block the pop up window.
  2. K

MQ2NoGold

Can we update it for the all access window? Since its not go gold anymore, and i dont think its fully blocking it.
  3. K

Test Patch Notes 06/11

Finally bards get some random fixes for casting and illusions.
  4. K

Making PoK/Lobby/Bazaar Macro paused

I read around few instructions like (from htw): How could i make macros not end but pause/not work while at those zones(PoK, Bazaar, Lobby, Hall, Tranquility? I do have a check in macro, but sometimes it fails, and anyway not a bad idea to have a safetrigger for those zones. Create cfg with...
  5. K

Mana/Endurance in group window bug

Not sure if this happens to everyone or just me(or just who uses default UI), sometimes when my characters zone/ress etc, even tho the healer has Full Mana, my puller sees him with 0% and stops pulling thinking wrongly that the healer has no mana, if i target the healer instantly updates is...
  6. K

MQ2GearScore(MQ2ItemDisplay)

Hi there, just wanted to know if we do have that updated and if we can follow the addition of this plugin into the compile(with the authors autorization ofcourse) and if its already in neverind the post: MacroQuest - Login (MQ2 VIP ONLY) Recently (April 10th) their merged the MQ2ItemDisplay...
  7. K

MQ2Mastermind

Hi there htw, Can you please make Mastermind able to reach more than 10 master? looks like max numbers go from 0 to 9
  8. K

Moving a group running other macros

Hello there, i am working on a task macro, and i would like to know if anyone can help with a few things: - Targetting area, not sure if because related to terrain or what but if i do: /target loc -3590.38 6250.13 radius 15 (returns 0 mobs) /target loc -3590.38 6250.13 radius 5 (returns 1...
  9. K

MQ2Melee + MQ2FPS

1- Sticking problems: Lately i have been noticing that when i have my windows backgrounded, aka not looking into the window, melee bugs or stick bugs not sure which, i get lots of randoms "you cannot see your target" and the character Spinning his face looking up and down but that crazy spin...
  10. K

Free Heroic Armor - Char level 1

Ok since heroic equipment is very helpful (dont know if theres any restricts) for this to work you require: - 2+ Characters Slot - Available Heroic Do this: Step 1 - Create New Character, choose desired Class and race. Step 2 - Choose a common USED Name, like Lily, name MUST BE REJECTED and...
  11. K

MQ2Mastermind && MQ2BotSlave

Hello there, pretty sure i am unknown here, but i am gonna throw that on you guys. Some people (noobs) or just lazy to setup EQBC, loves to use Mastermind and command by ingame Tells (done forever and still doing it) but here is where my problem starts MQ2Mastermind has an INI and in that max...
  12. K

Simple loot with assist

Hello there, been a while since i played with macros, and i have been testing an old assist with loot macro: |Simple Assist Macro v2.0 |Ripped from Various Macro's |By HardOne | #event ImDead "#*#You have been slain by#*#" #event ImDead "Returning to home point, please...
  13. K

Can you warp to an itemtarget?

Just wondering when i was lost looking for a loom in freeport, took me a while to find it on map even tho i could easily target. If not warp atleast get its loc?
  14. K

How to make a macro read correctly a zone name with ","

How do i make that happen using for example hunterloot.ini who reads the ${Zone.Name} but if its Frostcrypt, Throne of the Shade King and if i add on ini [Frostcrypt, Throne of the Shade King] it reads as it does not exist, same for Ferubi, the Coliseum bla bla or any other zone with ","
  15. K

Switch Zoning List

Heres a few zones you can zone by doing /switch # Trials Muramite Proving Grounds 1 to 6 The Void from Potimea 2 Devastation from FreeportEast 3 Forgotten Halls from Nedaria 8 Fortress Mechanotus from Dragonscale Hills 6 Dreadspire Keep from Drachnidhive 4 Relic from Arcstone 6 Freeport...
  16. K

MQ2Slave or MQ2Mastermind

How do i get to add masters over 10? mastermind reads 0 to 9 not sure about slave we dont even have it on compile.