Free Heroic Armor - Char level 1

KennyNinja

Reaction score
Ok since heroic equipment is very helpful (dont know if theres any restricts) for this to work you require:

- 2+ Characters Slot
- Available Heroic

Do this:

Step 1 - Create New Character, choose desired Class and race.
Step 2 - Choose a common USED Name, like Lily, name MUST BE REJECTED and click Heroic Character.
Step 3.A - Choose the non existing name so char can be created and click again Heroic and then Enter the world (Buttons should not work), press ESC. Wait a few seconds and 1 new char tagged to be HERO will pop, dont log in just yet.
Step 3.B(Alternative) - You start zoning Finish your everquest eqgame.exe process before you zone in. So you can keep tagged to be HERO when you log in (That way not tested, except for upgrade and failed)
Step 4 - Create a new character to be a hero (so you use the Available Hero Point), log in, camp.
Step 5 - Now log in the previous TO BE HERO character while available hero points is 0. Once in you will be in Ferrot lvl 1, failed to upgrade pop window but fully equipped HERO since level 1 comes with armor already.
Step 6 - Delete you real hero. Keep your lvl 1 equipped, and regain your Hero Point.
Step 7 - Repeat and be happy until 26th.

I did test with upgrade characters and did not work, even if they were stripped.

Hope this helps, its not hard to level new char to 80 anyway as its when equips starts to work.

Will armor work? Will i be bugged everytime i log in with the pop "failed to upgrade"? you tell me

Last edited:
Anyone know if this still works? Considering buying a heroic character to get started on a 12box team with no funds on Vox