MQ2Melee + MQ2FPS

KennyNinja

Reaction score
1- Sticking problems:
Lately i have been noticing that when i have my windows backgrounded, aka not looking into the window, melee bugs or stick bugs not sure which, i get lots of randoms "you cannot see your target" and the character Spinning his face looking up and down but that crazy spin looking up and down and cannot see your target or sometimes it just looks like i am trying to stick 1 or something like that i am so close to the mob trying to kiss it. That happens when i am looking at it too, could it be i just have mqmelee bad configed? Is it possible to work with render or wineq or eqfps in order to make bg work good as fg? Sometimes i even add aggro=1 so he doesnt bug trying to turn around mob, i notice more in new zones and rare terrains.

some configs i have as example (inis are from some days ago but very accurate to what is today):

MONK
Code:
[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
disarm=0
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
fang=20
feigndeath=30
flyingkick=1
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
kick=0
leopardclaw=20
melee=1
mend=20
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
provoke0=469
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
standup=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=140
stun0=469
synergy=15
tigerclaw=0
wind=10
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>4) /disc Master's Aura
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Might of Stone II].ID} && ${Spell[Might of Stone II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Might of Stone II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 107010
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Defense VII].ID} && ${Spell[Form of Defense VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Form of Defense VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 106806
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VII].ID} && ${Spell[Prismatic Ward VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Prismatic Ward VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 133816
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && ${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 79697
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill VI].ID} && ${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Myrmidon's Skill VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 132754
downshit7=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance XI].ID} && ${Spell[Form of Endurance XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Form of Endurance XI].ID}) /casting 133804
downshit8=/if (${Me.Pet.ID}) /pet leave
version=2014.020
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

ROGUE
Code:
[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
assassinate=1
backstab=1
disarm=0
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
escape=20
evade=1
facing=1
groupcheck=1
hidedelay=1000
infuriate=1
melee=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
pickpocket=1
plugin=1
resume=20
sneakdelay=1000
stickbreak=1
stickrange=140
strike=1
strikedelay=1000
stun0=19266
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Bite of the Shissar Poison VIII].ID} && ${Spell[Bite of the Shissar Poison VIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Bite of the Shissar Poison VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 56909
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath II].ID} && ${Spell[Soothing Breath II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Soothing Breath II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 127201
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff[Might of Stone II].ID} && ${Spell[Might of Stone II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Might of Stone II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 107010
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill VI].ID} && ${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Myrmidon's Skill VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 132521
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes VI].ID} && ${Spell[Illusionary Spikes VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Illusionary Spikes VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 135597
downshit6=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance XI].ID} && ${Spell[Form of Endurance XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Form of Endurance XI].ID}) /casting 133802
version=2014.020
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

BER
Code:
[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
frenzy=1
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
override=1
plugin=1
provoke0=18206
provokeend=20
provokemax=1000
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=80
stun0=18206
taunt=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura Effect].ID} !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>4) /disc Bloodlust Aura
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Simple Gnoll].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Simple Gnoll].ID} !${Me.Invis}) /use "Polymorph Wand: Simple Gnoll"
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Might of Stone IV].ID} && ${Spell[Might of Stone IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Might of Stone IV].ID}) /casting 132730
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance XI].ID} && ${Spell[Form of Endurance XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Form of Endurance XI].ID}) /casting 133804
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill VI].ID} && ${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Myrmidon's Skill VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 133833
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VII].ID} && ${Spell[Prismatic Ward VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Prismatic Ward VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 133839
version=2014.020
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

2- Is it possible to check a spell/disc/aa name directly from its ID, why i ask? because melee comes with defaults provokes and stuns for my warrior and i am not sure that hes using or not, as playing i can keep aggro, but on melee he fails.

1) You will have to tune it for bg to work properly. I.e., what method/rate for things like eqpn, mq2fps, etc.

2) The wiki shows you which provokes you can set manually, as to what order they are checked or used. You can also set the ShowProvoking option so you can see when/what it's doing:

Edit ini and set: ShowProvoking=1
Save
in game, /melee load

htw

1) You will have to tune it for bg to work properly. I.e., what method/rate for things like eqpn, mq2fps, etc.

2) The wiki shows you which provokes you can set manually, as to what order they are checked or used. You can also set the ShowProvoking option so you can see when/what it's doing:

Edit ini and set: ShowProvoking=1
Save
in game, /melee load

htw

1- I am trying to tune it with melee wiki, but i think fps are good, but still dont understand why sometimes i get you cannot see your target, maybe too many melee hits and server update is not fast enough so i fail to see that mob moved on my screen but serverside it did. shrug

2- Thanks that will do.