Search results

1. B

SARS UI for UF?

Hi all -- Just wondering if anyone has a working SARS UI for Underfoot? Or really, anything that's similar? Currently playing on EZ Server, and I'm tired of the default UI, but can't seem to find anything UI wise, even on their forums.
  2. B

Michael Iacino Firiona Vie / micker99@hotmail.com

When will people learn not to trust people they don't know?
  3. B

CUT MIRAGSTONES 1pp to vendor now

Exactly, I never considered it an exploit at all. I would cut the ones that dropped so that I could sell them like other gems and I would farm the Bazaar for people selling them cheap. It's not like there was a vendor selling them for 200p and we could flip them for 600p.
  4. B

I'll just start this thread now...

OMG WHERE IS THE COMPILE!!!??? But really, we all know what happens during expansion release days. We all know that there will be .exe's changed constantly in the next month+. The compiles will be out when they are out. Don't get on the developers' case, instead, thank them for their continued...
  5. B

perma banned???

^^^This
  6. B

Librarian's Nightmare

Unsure about mezability of the rats. We kill them.
  7. B

MQ2 DPS - Filtering Issue

I did change the color of some stuff, but pretty sure that the stuff that's messing up is just plain white. Not only that, but it's working with same color scheme on other characters, it's just one specific character that stopped reading dps. It picks up my dps, but nothing pet related (other...
  8. B

MQ2 DPS - Filtering Issue

A couple days ago, my dps window stopped showing everything. It now only shows pet crits and my main dps. I have nothing filtered in EQ, just wondering if I somehow filtered that stuff out from showing up. It's all still showing up in my EQ window and when I run other toons, it shows up in their...
  9. B

enchanters... help

Dont forget about the AA Beguiler's Direct Banishment. That thing is awesome, especially if you have a couple extra mobs coming on a pull, hit BDB with its near instant recast time and it knocks the mob back, roots and memblurs so you no longer need to worry about it. Do this with a couple of...
  10. B

Scammer

What the hell, you're not coming clean at all. All you're doing is deflecting blame to your "real life friend". I don't do much on this site anymore, because I no longer play EQ...but I consider the people in this community "friends" and I support MMOBugs 100%. For you to come on here and try to...
  11. B

Bodybuilding

I recently started "bodybuilding" but I am a complete noob and weakling. Although I am 6'2" 205, I swear there is no muscle, just silly putty. Im 20%+ BF so I have a long ways to go. I'm just lifting right now, not bulking and not cutting. I am not sure what my maintenance is yet. I want to get...
  12. B

tech question

I just download what I need from torrent sites and stream it through my 360 via Windows Media Center. Don't need XBox live, but you do need to be connected to the internet. This won't help you with Netflix though.
  13. B

Best Programs to Monitor CPU Temps?

I was wondering what everyone uses to monitor temps in a PC and/or a laptop. I would like one that can tell me the temp of the CPU/GPU etc. So, let's hear them!
  14. B

Player Auctions - Offsite Trading Penalty?

Haha JJ are you getting soft on us?? :D I read that thread and found my answers so thanks for directing me there!
  15. B

Player Auctions

I just got this e-mail as well about the "fine". Thanks for the laughs in this thread and for JJ pointing me to it. PA can kiss my enchanter ass.
  16. B

You're right, I have been too busy over the past several months to even think about EQ so I haven't been around here either. When this popped up in my e-mail I figured this would be the place to find answers since I couldn't find anything online. I'll search for that thread to find answers.
  17. B

To add to the shadiness, in the e-mails is says Copyright 2000-2009 and on the actual website, it says Copyright 2000-2010. I would have just summed this up as another feeble scam attempt, but when I went to PA.com my account was actually suspended so it made me start thinking. Also, the one...
  18. B

So I received an e-mail today, and my first thought was that it was a scam but I'm not so sure anymore. Basically it told me I got a fine for offsite trading, and then it told me that my account would be suspended for 3 days. I went to log into playerauctions and I was suspended. The email also...