Search results

1. MissTerious

getting a character on my account on Vaniki

Since it's a truebox server, how much would it cost to have a character of mine leveled up to raid on Vaniki?
  2. MissTerious

No more MQ2?

This downtime is worrying me. There's a man on the Everquest Facebook page, basically saying, "Nyah nyah. MQ2 will never work again (under 64 bit version.)" Someone responded that he was using it right now. Maybe it's his vanilla compile or something?
  3. MissTerious

Would you

Would you report a tradeskill bot that's in the best place, night and day? I got her to camp by talking to "her" a couple of times but it's not working now.
  4. MissTerious

Another necro nerf

The patch scheduled for 4/20/21 is going to reduce necromancer power again. Was there an exploit I didn't hear about or is this just "retuning" again?
  5. MissTerious

"World's Biggest Cheating Ring" busted

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56579449 I guess the lesson here is don't charge too much or make too much profit.
  6. MissTerious

Self-medicating ADHD adults

Most of you use caffeine to enhance your focus. It only lasts 4 hours though and bothers my stomach. Today, I woke up early with horrible pain from my abscessed tooth. Took my antibiotics, prednisone and a sudafed. After lunch, I was getting all these papers sorted and summarized. So...
  7. MissTerious

From DBG forums, is it legal

8. MissTerious

Philosophy- Why do we game?

First of all, let's throw out the thrill of being better than other people. That doesn't apply to me. I just turned 65. My sons are grown and play other games. I have all the money to build a stable of super tough characters. Before Facebook, my community was Everquest. I socialized THERE...
  9. MissTerious

WTB lawyer for class action suit

I can't believe we don't have any lawyers here! You, me, team up in a class action against SOE for violation of promissory estopel. The two of us will get rich and everyone else who bought station cash will get $20. :cool: PM me and let's get rolling!
  10. MissTerious

In case you still have a grudge against Codecompiler...

I suggest you go read his LinkedIn profile. Look up Dru Mundorff and see how he's billing himself. This is what I emailed a mutual friend: "I know this guy from the hacker community. He takes money for programs he never delivers. He lies, he steals. He threatens people with his 'lawyer...
  11. MissTerious

Wanted: Vigilante justice

There's a griefer on my server. The GMs won't do anything, neither will his guildleader. I will pay 500pp for each time anyone kills one of his characters. Usually you can get 3 at once.
  12. MissTerious

Customizable EQ?

What is this EQ2 thing about? I'm not going to install their crappy viewer again. http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=182617 at first look, it seems they might be going to allow player made levels!
  13. MissTerious

Free month with Invite a Friend to EQ

Anyone want a free month of EQ for a new account? You can PM me your edress or you can send a friend request to yourself from the EQ page. You get a free month and if you subscribe, the referrer gets one too. It's like the WOW Friend program. For those who are coming back from WOW, if you...
  14. MissTerious

MQ2 Melee and Magician pet

Just recently, the magician pet will break off attack, drop agro and return after 4 seconds. Unloading MQ2 melee allows the pet to function normally. Thanks for your work, HTW
  15. MissTerious

How many of these games can you identify?

http://blog.geeksaresexytech.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/games2.jpg Answers: http://www.geeksaresexy.net/solution/
  16. MissTerious

Repatching the same 4-5 files

Just want to get this thread started. I thought I had the more data than I did. On my main computer, the bottom 4 files update again every time I tell it to check for updates. On the aux, I don't do updates often enough to tell. I'm on the laptop this weekend and I updated it 3 times and...
  17. MissTerious

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

What not to do: 1. Hail or initiate trades to the fireworks spawning PHs in POK. 2. Hail a rogue who is in Shroud of Stealth (SOS) form unless he's in your group or raid. If in doubt, do a /w and see if he is listed as stealth, you do not see him. 3. Don't ask what Blightfire Moors words...
  18. MissTerious

Suggestions for Compile defaults

1. How about including a full waypoint list instead of an empty one? 2. By default, fastmem and mq2fog should be included and on. Anyone have a problem with that?
  19. MissTerious

Who's the old guy here?

A friend told me there's a guy here who's 82 yrs old. Truth or dare?
  20. MissTerious

Seeking assistive technology for boomerang.

I would like to go with my friends to do boomerang but my visual-motor tracking is in the 5%, enough that if it were the sole component of IQ, I'd be in a facility, crouched on the floor, peeing myself. I want a boomerang macro that doesn't Z warp or warp to zone in or do anything other than...