Search results

1. K

What are others using?

I've been playing on TLP servers pretty regularly. There are always bot groups. Aradune has tons of them despite MQ2 not working on those servers. If it's not inappropriate to ask, anybody know what these people are using? If this isn't a question I'm allowed to ask, please accept my...
  2. K

My MMO Bugs!

Hey folks, It's been ages since I've played and even longer since using MQ2 actively. I have a couple of configuration questions to help me get a handle on the way things work for me. These are things Iv'e always wondered: o What plugin makes my melee chars chase mobs when they flee...
  3. K

Spell Book Organization

Any idea if there is a macro written to organize spell books? not that it's entirely necessary how with the right click functionality of the spell bar. But still, it'd be so nice to have a tidy book.
  4. K

Targeting PC Issues

This is just a general MQ2 question, if I have 5 chars with all similar names, how do I target one specifically? So for example, let's say I have the following characters: Player PlayerA PlayerB PlayerC PlayerD How do I get PlayerD to target "Player". if I use the name it just targets...
  5. K

Cant login with MQ2 running

I know this isn't an MQ2 issue, but probably some invalid ini file some place. The issue; if I try to log into my eq account through the patcher, no problem. But if I circumvent the patcher by running mq2, and try to login at the everquest.exe login screen, it pauses for a minute then says...
  6. K

MyDuration?

I know we get Spell[name].MyRange which is really cool. But wondering if it's possible to get Spell[name].MyDuration as well? I'm guessing not since it's effected by focus which is random on each cast. I'm trying to setup a HUD that'll tell me when a debuff/dot is about to wear off. But with...
  7. K

Timer Window?

Hey I've had this "Timers" window popping up on my UI for awhile now and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get rid of it. When I target something it shows me the duration of buffs on that target. I've just been minimizing it but today decided to get rid of it. I see no mention of it...
  8. K

Warp T drops you

Why does Warp Target now make you warp anywhere from 10-1000m above the target instead of to the foot of the target? Seems like it takes your current ${Me.Z}+10 and warps you there instead of the targets Z value. Its been like this for a month or more.
  9. K

Dev Request - Cant launch any SOE games

If I have MMOLoader running then I can't launch any SOE games other than EQ1. I'm guessing that's because it intercepts launcher.exe which I think all soe games share the name of. However, if this could be fixed that'd be really cool. I often have an eq bot going and want to login to Vanguard...
  10. K

AdvLoot issue/question

So I have a script I use to clean up corpses. It's very straight forward. Just runs advance loot every now and then based on whether a corpse is within range. The code looks something like: /if (${SpawnCount[Corpse radius 60]}>0 && ${SpawnCount[npc alert 1 radius 35]}<1) { /echo Looting...
  11. K

Selling to a merchant

I haven't tried to run my sell macro since HoT came out. I know everything changed when it comes to inventory, so not really sure how to re-write this. Does anyone have a link to a post on changes to inventory type commands? Just trying to get this simple loop to echo data about inventory and...
  12. K

Ground Click - AE spells

I'm not sure what the lingo is for these new ground target spells. Basically you choose to cast, then click on the ground where you want the spell to go off. Example: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=19927&source=Live Question: I'm sure you can make the mouse click with MQ2, but are...
  13. K

MQ2AdvLoot and Lore Items

Having an issue with looting lore items. The Wiki for AdvLoot states: "Lore items (Items marked as lore that you already posses) are simply ignored." But my guy will get stuck trying to loot lore items. Anybody else have this issue? is there a setting I need to set?
  14. K

Line of Sight

Line of sight doesn't really mean you can see a target, there could be trees, rocks, and other obstacles that block actual vision. The issue for me is that you can't cast through these objects. So I'll have LoS report TRUE but I can't cast. The question; is there any way of determining a...
  15. K

mq2 Super Cast

I have questions about the supercast plugin. Seems simple enough (http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2SuperCast) but it doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried various techniques but never have any luck. Anybody know if this does/doesn't work? edit: I just got it to work once. I used...
  16. K

AdvLoot request

I've used the NinjaLoot inc file for years. Its never been perfect but it's served my needs. Lately it's been so unpredictable I can't use it. I switched to using MQ2AdvLoot which works great but I really really dont want to have to enter the name of every single item I want to destroy. 1st...
  17. K

Combat Ability Buffs & other questions

I have a few questions for a new macro I'm writing: When you do a combat ability (like Whirlwind for example) there is no buff icon, no short buff window icon, and I'm not sure how to access information about it such as duration, or whether or not its even going. I can use ${Buff[buff...
  18. K

Innerspace and Writing Data

Question: Does IS have the ability to write to addresses in the game? I know I can use MMOBug's MQ2 to do pretty much everything I want. But if I wanted to write to some variables from within an IS script, is this possible? Example: Can I write to the game to tell it my underwater breathing bar...
  19. K

Casting items with Spell_Routines.inc

It used to be that I could: /call Cast "item name" item In any of my macros that included the spell_routines.inc. But for some reason that doesn't seem to really work anymore. I actually have to first call the sub to equip the item myself, then call the cast sub, then call the equip sub again...
  20. K

Nearest Spawn from Target's perspective

I'm trying to modify some of my macros to allow me safer and faster means of accomplishing goals. One major issue I've never resolved, but have worked around in questionable ways, is the ability to check the "NearestSpawn" from the perspective of my target. If I /echo ${NearestSpawn[npc radius...