Search results

1. H

NoSnare docrack issue

Posting this here because as far as I know it just relates to the EZ server. The NoSnare docrack blocks the clicky invis from the Circlet of Shadows (prenerf) that they give you from the lvl 1 - 10 quest dude. Not a big deal, just throwin it out there for info.
  2. H

Started on EZserver

I started a week or 2 ago on EZserver after a long break from eq and am liking it. I have a couple toons almost to 70. Anyone still playin there? Have any good guild suggestions? Thanks.
  3. H

Server busy

I keep getting "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." Messages and can not get to any of the mmobugs web site pages or forums. Happening alot and keeping me locked out for long periods of time. I have heard of this problem from others too.
  4. H

MQ2Docrack

Docrack does not save the window place or colors anymore for me. Default="on" no longer works for me either. Is there a way i can fix this? I have the docrack window in my UI. Thanks.
  5. H

Sony Launchpad

Does anyone know how this sony launchpad affects multiple accounts on one computer? I have about 8 installations of EQ and only 1 launchpad, are there any known issues with this yet? I am just coming back from a post gk nerf break and may have missed a few things, hehe. Any input is greatly...
  6. H

How many can you run?

How many EQ toons can you run on one computer and if more than 4 what do you use? I am having issues trying to get more than 4 to load, hehe.
  7. H

Macro Target Question

This targets the nearest mob outside a 1200 ft radius. (with alert support) |/if (!${Target.ID}) /tar ${NearestSpawn[${Math.Calc[${SpawnCount[npc noalert 1 radius 1200]}+1]}, npc noalert 1]} This targets the farthest mob /if (!${Target.ID}) /target ${NearestSpawn[${SpawnCount[npc]}...
  8. H

Patch Batch File?

Can anyone write a batch file or something that would run the patcher for several installs of eq?
  9. H

Macro Question

Thanks for all your help in the past, I have learned alot from people here, the wiki, and manual. But I still have a few questions. 1) Can my healer macro check the health of another group member without targeting them? If so how? 2) How can I set up a timer to call a looting subroutine at...
  10. H

Pally heal mac?

Does anyone have a simple pally heal mac? I want to heal my monk with my pally, and rebuff monk when buffs wear off. Only needs to buff and heal one toon. I got lost trying to look at the afk cleric macro, hehe. Thanks.
  11. H

Target farthest mob?

Is there a way for a macro to target the farthest mob from you?
  12. H

Agro-list ?

Is there any way to make an agro list? Target a mob and see who has how much agro in what order, maybe appear on hud?
  13. H

Quick macro question

Is there a way to clear a spell gem in a macro? If a person has a certain spell memmed I want to be able to clear that spell gem, no matter which gem it is.
  14. H

Same macro on 3 dudes

I can run my forage macro on 2 accounts on the same computer at the same time with no problem, but when I try to run it on the 3rd account it refuses to run. It sits there and does nothing. I even tried making a copy of the macro under a different name and run it that way. I was able to run a...
  15. H

MQ2MoveUtils info

MQ2MoveUtils has grown too large to fit into single post. Click here to download a zipped copy of the code Click here to read the Wiki on MoveUtils - Updated 2006.04.24 * Missed a return true when I added TLO StickTarget member. Note Usage: /echo ${Stick.StickTarget} Stick Commands...
  16. H

DoCrack defaults

How do i set what is automacially on for docracks when i log on?
  17. H

Clickies

mq2clickies is working fine but can the default be set so that when the window where you turn on and off the slots comes up they are all off instead of all on? I am working on figuring out how to make mq2twist do my clickies automatically too. Or is there a better way?
  18. H

Mez broke filter?

Anyone know what channel the "Soandso had broken mez ..." message is on? Not the one the mezzer gets about the spell wore off and soandso broke your mez, but the one everyone else sees. Thanks.
  19. H

Things I hate about not having MQ2 w/MMOBugs

I hate having to open my inventory to use clickies, hehe.
  20. H

VS 6

Will VS 6 Enterprise work for compiling? I see that and VS 5 full version but the VS 5 is 10 times as big.