MQ2Docrack

Hivolt

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Docrack does not save the window place or colors anymore for me. Default="on" no longer works for me either. Is there a way i can fix this? I have the docrack window in my UI. Thanks.

what i did was make a simple macro for the ones that i want on when i login i run the macro and i am good to go.

Code:
Sub Main 
	/docrack EB on
	/docrack EnviroFall on
	/docrack ExchangeMoney on
	/docrack NoEncumber on
	/docrack SeeInvis on
	/docrack UltraVision on

/echo Finished Loading Docracks...!

/return

this is what i use.

i got the idea from some one else that posted it a while back. i also have one for my plugins for when there is a new patch i just run macro and all my plugins i like to use are ready and i don't have to type them in my self.

Code:
Sub Main 
	/plugin mq2moveutils
	/plugin mq2rez
	/plugin mq2exchange
	/plugin mq2mmofastmem
	/plugin mq2autoskills
	/plugin mq2piggyzone
	/plugin mq2xptracker
	/plugin mq2stealth
	/plugin mq2web
	/plugin mq2speedutils
	/plugin mq2tributemanager
	/plugin MQ2Cast
	/PLUGIN MQ2fakelink
	/plugin MQ2Krust

/echo Finished Loading PLugins...!

/return

Awesome workaround, thanks alot. As for the window not saveing I can edit the ini file and change those manually, with enuf trial and error, hehe.

I also find that I need to type '/docrackwnd load' to get the ones that are on to show in the window that they are in fact on. I will prolly put it at the end of the macro.

I have the docrack window in my UI. Thanks.

how do you get the window? i have do "/docrack list" in the MQ window and it shows the list of the docrack commands...it would be nice to have the window in my UI..neat-o

To add docrack window you need to copy the window file to your UI and edit one file in your UI. In the compile you have a folder called "UIFiles", in that is a file called "MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml". Copy that file to your UI folder. Then open your UI folder and look for the file called "EQUI.xml", open this file for editing. Near the bottom you will see a line that says "</Composite>", somewhere just above that add the line
Code:
<Include>MQUI_ClickiesWnd.xml</Include>
Save the file and reload your UI, or log in, hehe.
Some times the window wont come up just after i load the UI the first time, untill i zone. Also in the past ppl have used
/docrackwnd off
/docrackwnd on
to get it to show after installing the window in the UI.
Hope this gets it goin for ya.

My docrack.mac looks like this now.
Code:
Sub Main 
	/docrack AFewMountSkills on
	/docrack BagSize on
	/docrack BardClicky on
	/docrack BuyWFullInv on
	/docrack ClickCasting on
	/docrack EB on
	/docrack EnviroFall2 on
	/docrack EvadeAttack on
	/docrack EZFollow on
	/docrack ForceFeedDrink on
	/docrack ForceFeedFood on
	/docrack JWOEndurance on
	/docrack Languages on
	/docrack NoAccel on
	/docrack NoBlind on
	/docrack NoDelayJump on
	/docrack NoEncumber on
	/docrack NoEqPlayers on
	/docrack NoMeleePush on
	/docrack NoMountModels on
	/docrack NoStun2 on
	/docrack OpenBags on
	/docrack OpenInventory on
	/docrack SeeInvis on
	/docrack SwapWhileCasting on
	/docrack UltraVision on
	/docrack UnlimitedDrunk on
	/docrack UseAssist on
	/docrack UseHotkeys on
	/docrack WeightLock on
      /delay 2
    /docrackwnd load

/return
and works great. Thanks cactusdan.

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but I did not want to start a new one when its already been asked. I am having trouble bringing up the docrack window. I copied the mqui_docrack.xml file to my ui folder, but in my ui folder there is no file called equi.xml. Do I need to make a file named that? I also tried loading the window by typing /docrackwnd on in the game and it says "Docrack: window init problem". Any ideas?

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but I did not want to start a new one when its already been asked. I am having trouble bringing up the docrack window. I copied the mqui_docrack.xml file to my ui folder, but in my ui folder there is no file called equi.xml. Do I need to make a file named that? I also tried loading the window by typing /docrackwnd on in the game and it says "Docrack: window init problem". Any ideas?

Try putting it in the default UI folder. Try /docrackwnd, then reload your UI. If that doesn't work you might be SOL.

I copied the mqui_docrack.xml file to my ui folder, but in my ui folder there is no file called equi.xml.
This looks like the issue to me, whatever file the UI is using to list all of its components needs to be found and this window added too. I have not messed with many custom UIs, I use parts of the default_old UI to make my own using old spell icons and hotkey window. If you can send me your UI or tell me where I can find one like it I will try to figure it out for ya.

My docrack.mac looks like this now.
Code:
Sub Main 
	/docrack BagSize on
	/docrack BardClicky on
	/docrack BuyWFullInv on
	/docrack ClickCasting on
	/docrack EB on
	/docrack EnviroFall2 on
	/docrack EvadeAttack on
	/docrack EZFollow on
	/docrack JWOEndurance on
	/docrack Languages on
	/docrack NoAccel on
	/docrack NoBlind on
	/docrack NoDelayJump on
	/docrack NoEncumber on
	/docrack NoEqPlayers on
	/docrack NoMeleePush on
	/docrack NoStun2 on
	/docrack OpenBags on
	/docrack SeeInvis on
	/docrack UltraVision on
	/docrack UseAssist on
	/docrack UseHotkeys on
	/docrack WeightLock on
      /delay 2
    /docrackwnd load

/return
and works great. Thanks cactusdan.

Update
I was recently reminded that you can make this into a self loading file that runs whenever you log in by taking out the top and bottom parts that do not start with /docrack and renaming the file to autoexec.cfg so it would look like this:

Autoexec.cfg
Code:
	/docrack BagSize on
	/docrack BardClicky on
	/docrack BuyWFullInv on
	/docrack ClickCasting on
	/docrack EB on
	/docrack EnviroFall2 on
	/docrack EvadeAttack on
	/docrack EZFollow on
	/docrack JWOEndurance on
	/docrack Languages on
	/docrack NoAccel on
	/docrack NoBlind on
	/docrack NoDelayJump on
	/docrack NoEncumber on
	/docrack NoEqPlayers on
	/docrack NoMeleePush on
	/docrack NoStun2 on
	/docrack OpenBags on
	/docrack SeeInvis on
	/docrack UltraVision on
	/docrack UseAssist on
	/docrack UseHotkeys on
	/docrack WeightLock on
This works very well, no mac to run, hot button to hit, or docrack.ini file to edit ever to get your docracks to load automatically.

Any possibility that the autorun feature is going to be re-implemented into this plugin? Somewhat of a hassle to have to reenable every single time i relog.

Any possibility that the autorun feature is going to be re-implemented into this plugin? Somewhat of a hassle to have to reenable every single time i relog.

Pretty sure the post right before yours tells you how to set them up to auto run.

Hey just wanted to say thanx to Hivolt. I was having this issue and your fix worked like a champ.

/cheers
Orion

Nice to hear!
I havent had to touch it since i did this.
Take care

Allows you to take and change the money on you into the different types. Out farming for awhile and have 2000 copper you you? pick it up and convert it to 2pp by dropping it on you pp's...

Just to let yall know, adding DefaultSetting=on beneath a crack's section in the ini will turn it on automatically when logging on.

I'd still go with the mac though, just because the INI gets rewritten every time they patch, so you'd have to add all the stuff manually each patch.