Search results

1. C

Question Yes, another "I'm Back" thread with questions

I looked on EQ Forums but no one can obviously answer a few of my questions... I like to box 18-24. Start with 6, add another team once max level and then rinse a repeat a few times. So my questions are: What TLP servers can I still Box 18-24? Is there a link to an UPDATED status of each...
  2. C

Account Buying Level 60 on Phinny

Heyas.. if you are looking to sell a level 60 toon on Phinny message me please. Pretty much any class is fine. Obviously the better geared and more AA the better.. but would take a basic 60 as well.
  3. C

Crashing every 10 min

By the way, no more crashing whatsoever for me and oddly everything started working perfect once I unloaded the DPS plugin (and also disabled show other damages other). Not sure if it was a coincidence with the other updates or what, but no more crashes.
  4. C

PLEASE - Need help - Anyone!

ok so I did /melee melee=off /melee stickrange=off /melee bow=31213 /melee arrow=24488 MOB is being engaged by tank... I targeted it and type /killthis Nothing
  5. C

Thank you for responding... So for using what I listed above it does nothing. I click ranged attack, it fires one arrow and then nada. I will try /killthis
  6. C

I am going freaking crazy.... IK cant figure it out and no one can answer it so far... I am a Ranger on TLP. ALL I want to do is have the range attack button auto push every time I am engaging a MOB until it is dead. VERY VERY simple. I literally do not want any help with any other thing... I...
  7. C

Question on MQ2Melee for Ranger

I should have said, I am on TLP and at this point I don't use any disciplines or anything. Just straight bow and arrow. So is it possible with specific commands to use MQ2Melee for every fight even if I am bow only? I just hit one key and it makes the toon get to a specific distance (like...
  8. C

Question on MQ2Melee for Ranger

So I finally got a decent bow last night and want to use it the same way MQ2melee worked where I just /assist and it auto attacks and kicks and stuff. Any have a quick explanation of how I just hit /assist and then it fires arrow after arrow with only pushing button once? I am sure it is easy...
  9. C

Having a framerate issue ONLY when MMOBUGS is on

Delete plz.. figured it out... sigh
  10. C

Insanity Crawler

Anyone have any info on how to make it spawn?
  11. C

Farming Pegasus Feather Cloak with ease.

See below. Thank you htw
  12. C

New Rig Coming Tomorrow

In all the benchmarks I read, Titan CRUSHED 1080 by an average of 25% on FPS on just about every game. So I would have to disagree there. Nvidia Titan X 12GB Review - Tom's Hardware Of course it has a LAN, fastest one out there. The wifi card was only added for backup. I also ordered after...
  13. C

New Rig Coming Tomorrow

Yea, this is my new machine. Will be running about 36 instances of EQ. I have the money so why not go ALL out. Hooked up to 3X42" LED flat screens: Conqueror Ultra PRICE: $7,871.00 QUANTITY: 1 Case: Conqueror Case - Galaxy Silver Noise Reduction: Noise Reduction Level 3 - Replace All...
  14. C

So last night I decided to follow these instructions precisely.... 3 Quillmane spawns in 3 hours, 2 cloaks. It does work but you have to be very careful on what you remove from map... The only thing I think may be off, and I dont know for sure, is the 2 wolfs in that zone. There is "a mist...
  15. C

Does this work (original post)? Tried it for like 4 hours and nothing. Anyone know from experience one that does?
  16. C

Kronos WTS Krono

Bought 69 Krono just now (giggitty). Upon messaging and getting delivery it all took less than 5 minutes... amazing. Thank you.
  17. C

Large address aware enabled

24 right now.. 64 gigs of ram and 3 of the highest end video cards... adding 6 more soon. Pretty confident I could do 42-48
  18. C

Question Question on PoP

You are 100% spot on. I am getting pretty crushed by all of the raid mobs that are red. I think that is great advice. I will get a few more clerics in their own group.
  19. C

Question Issue with Models

So I reinstalled EQ, had to... Now it will not load newer graphics when I am using ISBoxer. I have tried doing it from game launcher and set the models there... it worked fine when I ran from launcher and just used MMOBugs.. all the models and armor showed up fine but when I run from isboxer it...