Search results

1. N

Shaman help

I have the same issue and already have check adds on. Also have it set to prioritize rebuffs first however the mobs often get to 50% before the bot ever slows even the first target.
  2. N

Question SK aa's on/off

I am trying to turn off Stream of Hatred as well but using AggroIf4=0 is not working for me.
  3. N

If Statement Code - Help

I want to manually cast it.
  4. N

If Statement Code - Help

the AA # is 447 so are you saying put 447If6=0?
  5. N

If Statement Code - Help

Can anyone help me with the creation of an "if statement" to only cast Ancestral Aid AA if life and mana both = 0. Basically I just want to cast that manually but dont know how to write statement.
  6. N

Paragon of Spirit

anyone?
  7. N

Paragon of Spirit

Which ini file because the server_character.ini does not have that line
  8. N

Paragon of Spirit

How can I make it so the bot does not auto cast Paragon of Spirits? I am fine with it casting Focused Paragon but the group Paragon of Spirit I wanna do manually. Please help!
  9. N

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Any chance we can get it so Focused Paragon is used on other people in the group? Currently it only seems to use it on itself if mana is low.
  10. N

@PeteSampras Is there any easy way to turn off certain AA Discs on the bot such as 3rd Spire if you want to cast it manually? If so can you explain how please?
  11. N

For some reason there is nothing I can do to change the pet that the bot summons even when changing the line in the INI file. Also, is there a way to have it summon/give pet toys out like in the mac version?
  12. N

As I stated before its hard for me to see what it does and does not do however I put all my abilities on the hotbar and watched to see if they were being used. Many abilities were not being used at all. Now that could be something on my end or it could also be that you have conditions that must...
  13. N

Plugin Addition Request General: - Add Auto Mount to ini for outdoor zones Mage: - Add option to change type of summoned pet, currently only does earth - Add option to auto summon weapons and equip them to pet - Add option to auto summon haste mask and equip it to pet - Add buff Dark Symbiosis...
  14. N

Is there a way to increase the battle res priority?
  15. N

@PeteSampras, any chance you can add support for healers so they can monitor and heal people you assign to extended target window slots?