Search results

1. K

Validus Custodus

Does anyone here know a quick way to raise faction with Validus Custodus? I'm trying to do this quest: AllaKhazam's Magical Realm - Your Everquest Community
  2. K

Technical Sound Question

I want to add another output to the Spdif optical from my pc so that I can switch between my surround sound and my wireless headphones. How can I do this? I've looked around but I can't find anything. I'd imagine I need something like an A/B switch or some kind of splitter..
  3. K

MQ2Options

Hey all, 08/21/07 - Redesigned UI -- Still need to add ability to enable/disable docracks from the docrack ini file and ability to add lines to each grid. I've started to make a program to make modifying macroquest.ini and mq2docrack.ini easy from one app. So far I've got Macroquests.ini up...
  4. K

Guilds

Hey all, It's been a while since I've played EQ and I wanted to come back to the game. Is there anyone here in a decent raid guild that'd take in a 75 pally? I'm on The Rathe right now but I've never transferred before so maybe I could transfer if needed. Please let me know what's up!
  5. K

Paladin Gear

I've got a paladin I've been leveling up lately through monster missions. It's got really bad gear. Where can I go to get decent gear so that my paladin will be able to tank decently? My paladin is level 68 right now and I think it's got something like 1016 AC or somethin'. Real low HP too...
  6. K

500k hp character?

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/searchLeaders.action?search.server=&search.report=report10 Look at the top two characters.. what the hell? The first place one is levle 70 on test server.. the second place one is a level 1 paladin on the sleeper server..
  7. K

My exp track / chanter macro (help!)

|-- exptrack.mac | #event Exp "You gain#*#" #event charmBreak "Your Beguile #*#" #event newPet "#*# has been charmed" #turbo Sub Main |-- Declare variables /declare oldExper float outer /declare newExper float outer /declare oldAAExper float outer /declare newAAExper float outer /declare...
  8. K

Fade bug

This is a little weird, I faded today in rss and my toon got booted to character select. It's been like 15 minutes and it still says my character is logged in. When I get on my alt and send it tells, it shows as if it was still loading ([queued]) and still in rss. I tried turning my modem off...
  9. K

Chat Error (Missing String)

Whenever I try to join General Chat I'm getting a "Missing String" error. Anyone having this problem or know how to resolve it?
  10. K

sitting regen

Why is it that if I /sit and /nokos to stand up and walk around that my regen acts as if I'm standing again? Does the server not record whether you're standing or sitting? If this is client based, would there be a way to regen as if you were sitting all the time?
  11. K

Plane of Fire macro

I was wondering if anyone could help me out writing a macro for PoF tables. I basically want to use my druid to snare a mob in the tables area (a doomfire protector) and use 2 diff warp locs to warp back and forth to while dots are stuck.. when the dots fade, cast the dots and continue. Can...
  12. K

ldon missions

Is it possible to assemble a low level group and then once zoned into the mission, /zone force into that zone instance from a high level toon?