ldon missions

kryologik

Reaction score
Is it possible to assemble a low level group and then once zoned into the mission, /zone force into that zone instance from a high level toon?

kryologik said:
Is it possible to assemble a low level group and then once zoned into the mission, /zone force into that zone instance from a high level toon?
No... you also can't /zone into instances

I read something somewhere about getting the mission in a low level shroud form and dropping the form and zoning in. Not sure how it was done and not sure if it still can be done.

Newguy said:
I read something somewhere about getting the mission in a low level shroud form and dropping the form and zoning in. Not sure how it was done and not sure if it still can be done.
You shroud down to a lower level, quit the adventure, unshroud, and then you can zone in.

Question, if you shroud down, quit and then zone in, do you still receive credit for the adventure ? or is it just a nice quiet place to exp at that point ?

Thanks !

Doug said:
Question, if you shroud down, quit and then zone in, do you still receive credit for the adventure ? or is it just a nice quiet place to exp at that point ?

Thanks !
You don't get any credit, but you can kill mobs for tradeskill drops or forage...

Blah another question. Does the same apply to DoN mission's ?? DoN mission's seem to give much better exp.

Doug said:
Blah another question. Does the same apply to DoN mission's ?? DoN mission's seem to give much better exp.
The point of sneaking into LDoNs isn't for EXP.. (you can always PL boxes I guess) In DoNs, you need to be in the task to get into the instance, so you can't do it.

yah, I was thinking of using it as a quiet place to PL my baby account. Shroud down and then let my higher level plow through it.

dons missions

yes i been doing way before i found mmobugs
just shroud 2 toons to like 45 or 50 the cut off is like 45 to enter dons.
take pod and goto the caves and hail guy and get mission
unshroud your high level toons and then take pod and zone into instanced i get magnetic armor nothing like high level augs or runes but normall augs drop i get aobut 5 or six a mission. plus all the gems and pp that drops i do the firepit one cause thats where the magnetic drops. :cool:

you need at least 3 peopel for this leave 2 in pok have the level 46 to what ever toon get it all the mobs are then green to the toons that are way over 46 so the toons that they are red too gets all the exp i usally have a 70 toon kill all the mobs so the 46 dont agro the whole dungeon :) lol its decent exp cash though.

any questions ask . my fault these are oow missions but yes it works on don missions too but your limited to the missions you can get buy your level and faction you got in either camp. this works for fh and vexed too as far as i know haven't tryed vxed though.

Cool, what mission giver is for the firepit mission ? this sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I have been playing eq for a long time but I took a lot of breaks now and then. I almost always hang around in the zone's I'm familiar with to be honest. Meaning luclin and older heh, I have all the expansions but I've been guildless and solo , so never bothered to explore much.

thanks !!

Doug said:
Cool, what mission giver is for the firepit mission ? this sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I have been playing eq for a long time but I took a lot of breaks now and then. I almost always hang around in the zone's I'm familiar with to be honest. Meaning luclin and older heh, I have all the expansions but I've been guildless and solo , so never bothered to explore much.

thanks !!
That guy near the three caves in Dranik's Scar.