Search results

1. M

wts 120 MAX AA WOOD ELF MALE BEASTLORD

Wood Elf Beastlord?
  2. M

Not Updating

There was a small patch to EQ put in this afternoon. If you patched EQ already it's too late, but you could still play if you didn't run the patch for EQ. MQ will need to be updated, they just haven't updated the status on the front page.
  3. M

TOON STOLEN

re I wasn't implying that you were wrong to be upset or trying to get things straightened out. Just saying that it's always buyer beware when dealing with real money for in game stuff, because there isn't exactly any 3rd party (in most cases) that can help you if you get ripped off...
  4. M

TOON STOLEN

re Glad you got it back but.. This is almost like getting ripped off by a prostitute or drug dealer. It's a risk you have to accept.
  5. M

Returning MQ User

there probally aren't any. You could have made your own in the two weeks you have been waiting and then there would be one.
  6. M

Returning MQ User

re research has been changed so much in the past few months/years that i really doubt anything you find will still be useful.
  7. M

Changes coming that might affect MQ

re I'm not sure about the aggro range thing. As someone mentioned before, for tracking to work they'd have to send the client info for a wider area than aggro range. I could be wrong though.
  8. M

EQ Classic coming

re Glad someone is gonna do this, but I think that people will realize that eq today > old school EQ after playing for a while. It won't succeed for very long, but I'm sure that many people will enjoy it for a while. You can't relive Eq classic, the knowledge that people have of the game has...
  9. M

/popup

re If you are hoping to make it yellow for some reason other than astetics... say /popup task stage completed That's not gonna do anything. If it's just for appearance then ignore my point.
  10. M

Lifetime

re I think there is probally a misconception that lifetime area has strippers, open bar, and penis enlargement pills that actually work. It's not all that different than the general forum, I don't currently use anything from lifetime forums that isn't in the general forums, about 2 or 3 times...
  11. M

Booster packs

re Was not aware of that, if thats the case then nevermind. I have seen reports of them dropping ffrom very low level mobs, but no idea if they have some kinda trivial loot code on em.
  12. M

Booster packs

In an effort to just find any kind of expliot i came up with this idea... http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=6569 I remember killing this guy just for fun years ago. He does respawn instantly, I wonder if he has the same chance as any random mob to drop LoN boosters? I'm gonna...
  13. M

Slipgear aug Macro

re xp doesn't update when you are in shroud form until you zone.
  14. M

Slipgear aug Macro

re 2nd level of the kobold shroud has FD. You'd have to make the macro FD you each time you zoned, because you lose FD after you zone.
  15. M

Charm of Lore Macro

re been doing this by hand for a while, using slipgear and this quest will get you to around lvl 19 from creation.
  16. M

Commonlands Orcs dropping Exp potions.

re yea GM's seem to be in zone pretty often though, so be cautious.
  17. M

stupid question

re /who npc can also do a /who npc # to get a list of named mobs (usually)
  18. M

AA builds for 55 monk

re Without knowing exactly how they are going to change AA XP (with I assume the next patch). I'd say just level. If I understand it correctly they are going to make it much easier to get the first few hundred AA's (I assume regardless of level) and at 55 there isn't a whole lot that is worth...
  19. M

Dusting off the old EQ

re asking for a plat dupe is like asking someone to write you a check. Plat dupe = RL $$$ and others having access to it would directly affect how much rl $$$ one could make. Plat dupes are never shared, and if they are the person doing the sharing is pretty dumb.
  20. M

mq2melee question

re /stick is part of mq2moveutils make sure you have that plugin loaded