Search results

1. Alexandra

Gearbest - 3D printer diy

Has anyone ordered from Gearbest? If so, any issues? My kid wants a DIY printer, looking for something on the low end. Any recommendations ?
  2. Alexandra

Unlock Codes for Apple phones?

Does anyone have the unlock code for Apple phones? I used to work for the phone company many years ago and I know it's just a code, but the trick is having access to it. I used to unlock phones all the time for people who paid their bill and left our company. Unfortunately we had a falling...
  3. Alexandra

Stick question

Been awhile just started playing again I remember being able to break my /stick by moving lol now stick works very well seems I cant get him to break off only when mobs dies. /stick hold 15 moveback /attack on
  4. Alexandra

Mq2targets issue

plz delete this I think im losing my mind =)
  5. Alexandra

Arx Mentis Event #3: Principal Vicarum Nomia

Any strat for this you would like to share please like raid position, killing nomia avoiding ae's melee or range her ohh and pm's are welcome too don't be shy. thank you
  6. Alexandra

Mq2targets

I updated ini with new names and im getting sound when names spawn its just not showing there names and stuff is spelled correct, never had a issue with mq2targets and adding new names to the ini before any ideas? Edit lol ok wth first account it does that and the second account I just logged on...
  7. Alexandra

New pc running eq to fast

Just slowing the cpu down to under 4.2 worked anyone know anything else to do with out slowing down your cpu?
  8. Alexandra

Looking for that lag reduction guide

didn't someone post a good guide for eq settings to help with lag and botting I cant find it anywhere.
  9. Alexandra

Please tell me!

They are going to nerf that Sigil of Thokk, that is BS 16 damage with a proc. All the melee are going hog wild trying to get it. Always screwing us casters they are ;):rolleyes:
  10. Alexandra

Maximizing Wizard Burn

I am looking for a few tips and tricks on a wizard burn. I start out with Silent Casting, Prolonged Destruction, Arcane Destruction, Fury of Ro, 2nd Spire, Glyph of cataclysm, Fury of Kerafyrm and Improved Twincast. I normally alternate ethereals ICE/FIRE. I do well, but am trying to find...
  11. Alexandra

Security Certificates Question

Dummy question....so I tried our developers and google on this one...my next course of action was to come here and try my luck . We are replacing our certificates at work...I was told to call them signing certificates...all I know they do is keep 2 sites talking, if the certs dont match the...
  12. Alexandra

BG2 - Help!

Any strats? I'm normally not the one leading, but I've been asked to help. I did the group event, is it close to what is needed for the raid? Any thoughts, suggestions would be great. We keep getting blasted during the flying phase, he knocks us off and we die :(
  13. Alexandra

/follow stinks!!!

What are you guys using to move your bot teams across zones, I know there's a docrack but never tried it.
  14. Alexandra

Mid-Range Laptop - Good Price

Any recommendations for a mid-range laptop that will play WoW pretty smooth, this is for a kid, so no we aren't going Alienware! Unless Alienware is in the 500.00 range. Any recommendations? thanks! I found 3 from a local Microcenter 399.00 Intel Core i3-3227U • Microsoft Windows 8...
  15. Alexandra

Alaran Lanague questions

well I'm back and 100 and almost good on AA I need to max my Alaran, please tell me there's an easy way without going back to the previous expansion? I see it mentioned, but doesn't tell me the quests to get.
  16. Alexandra

Eq hot keys

I used to have a hotkey that popped all my burn AA. I do not have it anymore since returning. How would I set this back up? Is there a place to find the numbers that correspond to the AA? An old friend help me set my old one up so no clue on setting the pauses etc... I use silent casting fury...
  17. Alexandra

DROID DNA - Buyer's Guilt

I just bought a Droid DNA from Verizon on upgrade, I paid 250.00 out of pocket with 2 year contract. My guilt is not on the contract, becuase I'm staying with Verizon hands down for service here. It's about the DNA, I could have gotten an S4 for the same price, but have always had HTC's so I...
  18. Alexandra

Wizard Spell Line-up?

I am just returning to EQ, my girl is 100 and I'm AA'ing. I have been playing around with maximizing DPS. Question - What rotations do you use for burns? What rotation do you use in groups? Are there any new dps tricks? Thanks in advance for any help!
  19. Alexandra

Minor Dreadmote Quest Missing

Hi All, I am just returning to EverQuest, I went to buy my spells 96-100 (RKII), was able to get all but my minors. The Minor Quest is now showing, however it I hail and say Terrormote, it is there, just not for the Dreadmotes. Has anyone ran into this? I tried rebooting, using default UI...
  20. Alexandra

ui question

Been using sars eqinterface one because htw has not had time to update his, so if i use launch/loader and get in game my buff icons lose there text and do crazy shit. But if i load eq normal and then in game use launch/loader the icons work perfect and it's pissing me off because i cant find...