Search results

1. R

Returning player/MMOBugs User - Advice please.

Thank you for those pointers smith8454
  2. R

Returning player/MMOBugs User - Advice please.

I'm an old (fat and ugly probably too, but not so much of a Douchebag as the Captain, I hope:) Everquest player and have had many fun hours using MQ2 over the years. I just cannot for the life of me find a decent MMRPG to play nowadays! So I'm up for trying EQ again, but could do with a little...
  3. R

Magelo for WTS toons

Used Magelo for years and as Im trying to sell 2 charcaters would be great to include Magelo's for both. Recently sync'ed both toons but don't understand how to strip/hide names, guilds etc! Odd used to be able to easily, but for some reason the ol' grey matter has depreciated...help please...
  4. R

Happy Birthday Fry!

Happy birthday Fry!
  5. R

Devestator Coder

I'm running 4 Dev bots right now (have been for the last 7 hours); Shammy, War, Mage and Bard and everything working well and as expected.
  6. R

Plane of Sky Faction

I managed to screw my POS faction a while back on a toon while trying to complete epic 1.0. I got cocky and killed a bunch of mobs then realised that I could not get the keys!! Did some research and the faction is non-reversible, as in you can't do quests or kill other mobs to reset. In the...
  7. R

MQ2GearScore feedback.

Quick read of that thread...wow!!!! Love it. Need to work out way of trying it (I'm non-technical:) Awesome: rank 4:D Is there an MMOBugs compiled version...please:)
  8. R

Trouble logging-in one account of 6!

Update 01Mar13 Thank you to Fry and htw. The process that works for me right now is; Go through EverQuest.exe When at server select, load MMOLoader.exe, wait until it's working, then load server. Then load toon. Not fancy, but it works. Looks like the new Sony EQ login process has...
  9. R

I can confirm I have the problem with and without isboxer(wineq) running.
  10. R

Just to confirm, I get the same problem on the one acocunt whether I launch it 6th or 1st, or on it's own. Not saying this is not a resource issue, but I don't think its just because its the 6th account launched:)
  11. R

Looking for help to contact Arcanems

As per title; Looking for help to contact Arcanems please. Have tried here but her mesage box is full, tried an email but no response, looking for help please thank you, Red.
  12. R

Scenario last night; ISboxer - not used. Ran EQPatcher, then exit. Load MQ2 and setup MQ2AutoLogin for 6 accounts (and double check log in information:) Ran EverQuest.exe as instructed in MQ2AutoLogin wiki, result; 5 accounts as before login automatically:) 6th account hangs and gives Error...
  13. R

Thank you all, some good things to try tonight. Just back from a biz trip away, but your suggestions welcomed:)
  14. R

Have checked and verified the password (can log into account and game/toon if no Isboxer and MQ2)
  15. R

Looing for some advice/thoughts oin a problem Im experiencing. I run 5 EQ accounts, all have been working great for months to a year with isboxer and MQ2 (from MMOBugs:) This weekend I logged in 4 accounts as I normally do; patch EQ, run ISBoxer, load MQ2 using MMOLoader. All 4 accounts log in...
  16. R

bazaar.mac

Quick ask to see if anyone has managed to get bazaar.mac working? Was a lovely mac and took away the pain of setting up trader:) Please post or message if you have it working - thank you Red.
  17. R

Happy Early New Year

Adding another Happy New Years to all:)
  18. R

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year MMOBugs Members!

Merry Christmas one and all :)
  19. R

(Dev bot) 95 Wizzy INI

Thank you Kkthnx, will try it tomorrow:)