Search results

1. P

foraging and programable keyboards

If you aren't dropping anything, it appears you are just afk, which isn't against any rules.
  2. P

CoV Nav Meshes

May be a user error here, but when trying to build the meshes for CoV, I am not seeing the xpac in the list inside the meshgenerator? Am I missing something to generate new meshes for the new xpac?
  3. P

Question Chanter is being lazy

My chanter still pops the charmboost aura post patch
  4. P

TBL armor questions

Envirofall ftw, problem solved. On the gear though, the T3 is nice if you have the TS and means to make it. Be ready for TONS of sub-combines on the non-vis.
  5. P

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

Anyone have a 110 zerker ini with all RoS in it? I've been tinkering with the idea of creating a zerker for my group, but I don't know enough about them to set one up. Can Pm it to me if you'd like. Thanks in advance!
  6. P

MovementRecorder type follow

/tar leadername /afollow /afollow again to turn it off
  7. P

Ranger Autofire

Thanks Pete, that's exactly what I was looking for.
  8. P

Ranger Autofire

Sorry, what I meant was what value is changed or modified in the ini to make the ranger autofire (bowing) instead of using weapons up in the mobs grill. I want the ranger to only bow mobs, no melee when /bot on . range=[0-250] Enables ranged attacks when target is within this range. Target...
  9. P

Ranger Autofire

I've been searching for a few days now and unable to find the information. How do I set-up my ranger to assist the MA and turn on autofire? For example, I /bot on and the ranger will assist the MA like normal, but won't melee, but instead just sits back and plucks away? Thanks in advance.
  10. P

assisting out of group

I use an EQBC command line to do this: /bc toonname //assist groupassistsname I'm sure there is a simplified way to do this in an ini, but this is what I use. Hope it helps!
  11. P

best 6 box group makeup

My main grp is: SK Bard Zerk Mage Ench Cleric Almost all aspects of the group game are double covered. Tank - SK, Mage pet (in a pinch) CC/Adps - Ench/Bard DPS - Zerker/Mage Healing - Cleric, nothing else needed Pulling - Bard, SK I've tried all different combos of group make-ups, this...
  12. P

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

That seems to have resolved the CTD. Thanks HTW
  13. P

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

When the plugin is loaded in-game, CTD instantly. DayLight=on EB=on EnviroFall=on NoAccel=on NoBlind=on NoEncumber=on NoSkyGraphics=on NoWeather=on SeeInvis=on SeeInvis2=on UltraVision=on
  14. P

cleric merc or cleric bot?

Cleric /bot over a merc, hands down.
  15. P

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I've noticed since the the launch, my cleric box is far less reliable as well, like something is quite off. I've not changed a thing, from the way he was healing in EoK. Now he doesn't cast DI, rarely rezzes if someone in group dies amongst other items. Something is broke, I just can't narrow...
  16. P

Is RoS Group Progression Linked to EoK?

I believe so, due to the green sarnaks which were in Labs.
  17. P

What's a good 5box combo?

I personally use: Sk/Bard/Clr/Zerk/Zerk (I toss in Chanter as #6 in my case, but not needed. Auras are great) - nothing in grp content stands a chance.