Search results

1. L

The End?

I'm curious what you all think about Sony's decision to put Heroic Characters in. Me, well, I quite think its one of the worse idea's they've ever done and honestly has driven me away to where I don't even want to log on because the zones are so crowded.
  2. L

Extended Target (TLP)

Any possibility of an extended target window on the TLP servers?
  3. L

beta registration is live.

http://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=102012&id=524382
  4. L

Guild Member Script

I'm curious if anyone has or could make something along the lines of, whose online, what level they are and posting the information to a website. Pretty much I want to be able to know whose online, and the ability to post it on my website. I know quite a bit about php and html, but no idea how...
  5. L

Servers Up/Down plugin request

Would love a plugin that tells us when the servers come back up (like immediate not 5minutes after the servers are up) and it just causes a popup on our screen saying 'The servers are live' ... I would love to be able to play another game and not have to watch the login servers. if this is...
  6. L

Question on Suspensions

If I was to make some free accounts and warp around, would they suspend my main accounts or just the accounts caught doing it?
  7. L

Merry Christmas MMOBugs

Merry Christmas to all hope you all have safe holidays.
  8. L

North Koreas Dictator

North Korean television is reporting him dead!
  9. L

Poor Raiding Guilds

Back to crushbone raiding for a few weeks I guess, since like all the top guilds are getting suspended and all.
  10. L

VoA tasks and what not

How long has it taken y'all to get to 90 and what tasks did you do? I messed up and did the kill tasks in argath which took like 5hours and only gave me 10, Kinda curious how long its taken for some of y'all 20 boxers :p. So far, 1 day = 50 points.
  11. L

MMOBugs owes me a macbook.

Not really, so this I couldn't help but bust out laughing my f'in ass off. Okay, so, two months ago my school took my macbook away (They gave it to me, etc).. Well, The principle & 'Tech' guy at the Schoolboard both have been out so today they finally were both in, Well I scheldued a meeting...
  12. L

Cheat smarter

This includes changing your piggyzone locs, Please... I'm tired of seeing piggyzoner's, I've seen 3 in thirtyminutes and I'm on my guide character in Moors, please... For the love of GOD get some common sense.
  13. L

New Expansion Release Date?

Curious when it'll come out, to lazy to go search the forums. Anyone have any idea? And on a side note, what are you HOPING they add, change, nerf, bring to everquest? I certainly would like to see some flying mounts like FoS raid one.
  14. L

Platinum, Powerleveling websites.

I know people have boughten before, and if you haven't all the power to you but, Curious which sites are reliable and do a good job at delivery. Also curious what your experience was with the website. And if you got a bad one post about it too! Whole point to this is I'm curious if my price's...
  15. L

Best zones for levels.

Curious what the fastest zones are for 70-80 and 80-85? Sanctum somnium is pretty slow at 80 lol.
  16. L

Class Burns

I've never seen a topic made for this for ALL classes, I've also used the search feature so if there is one, bite me! =p Anyone here care to give the information for which class and what to use and in what order for burning on named, raid mobs etc. DRUID: (Copy and Paste) Hot key to activate...
  17. L

Dear sony, you fucking fail.

villageidiot is a mean, mean hands-on guy.
  18. L

Downtime!

All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 4:00 am US Pacific (US Pacific-PST is -8 GMT: 5:00 am MST, 6:00 am CST, 7:00 am EST, 12:00 pm GMT, 13:00 am CET) for a game update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour. Keep...
  19. L

next year fan faire

Whose in? I'm gonna get fry to design us some 'MMOBugs.com' T-Shirt with 'Admin' 'MOD' and 'MEMBER' on the back. YUP AND... yeah.
  20. L

2 MQ Chat boxes?

Probably a stupid request but, I noticed theres alot of spam from macros and plugins .. i.e. MQ2Melee with sticking, and stopping and what not. Kinda curious if theres a way to get a 2nd chat box up so I can see if someone sends like a level 1 alt I don't wanna make a UI for a tell, etc...