VoA tasks and what not

Lorekeeper

Reaction score
How long has it taken y'all to get to 90 and what tasks did you do? I messed up and did the kill tasks in argath which took like 5hours and only gave me 10, Kinda curious how long its taken for some of y'all 20 boxers :p.

So far, 1 day = 50 points.

Seems rather easy to get to 75, after that it's very small amount of points for lots to do IMO. before my laptop went to be fixed, i was at 79 with all my guys but then was having problems getting my ass handed to me so i stopped and started farming T2 gear hoping it would help a bit.

Seems rather easy to get to 75, after that it's very small amount of points for lots to do IMO. before my laptop went to be fixed, i was at 79 with all my guys but then was having problems getting my ass handed to me so i stopped and started farming T2 gear hoping it would help a bit.

Ahh, yeah i believe i'll need to stop and farm T2 also.

for most if not all the kill task i did a raid and every one in the raid got the updates

I haven't started VOA progression, but I'm planning on doing Valley this coming weekend. Spent my time so far leveling my 9 toon crew to 95 + buffer + AAs.

It appears the T4 armor templates are no-drop (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=38146), so I'm hoping to only have to worry about getting one toon to 90 (or even just 1 group), and just 75 for everyone else :p Already dreading having to do all Valley quests twice :(

As far as armor/non-visibles, I'm hoping to be able to skip straight to T4. My "main" is a HOT T3 raid geared SK (9k+ AC buffed) backed up by a Cleric and Shaman. DPS are Mag/Nec/Wiz/Ber/Rog/Mnk. I imagine it won't be an issue, since the SK wouldn't find many upgrades pre-T4 (or in T4 itself, for that matter).

Last edited:
T4 templates were droppable up to last night..as well as the t3.

the best we found for now is doing argat sarith and beast domain take us to 83 .
after that we decided to farm t3 armor cause only need 71 language then i hope when full t3 item is enough to farm T4 armor and item dont need 91 language cause you already got armor T3 ;
for named T3 we split group 3 merc heal on each tank heal one dps in first slow and 2 dps in second ;

You need 90 alaran to make the t4 dropped armor. The cultural armor has "almost" the same stats as the t4 visible. This seems like a no brainer. Get the cultural and save yourself the 100+ hour headache. Also, go try one of those t4 namers lol.

You need 90 alaran to make the t4 dropped armor. The cultural armor has "almost" the same stats as the t4 visible. This seems like a no brainer. Get the cultural and save yourself the 100+ hour headache. Also, go try one of those t4 namers lol.

Hopefully I'll have two groups to take it out, the tank is a sk so no problems there, can probably 1 group them if I full burn and have the 2 clerics/sham full heal.

I 2-boxed two named in City of Bronze tonight. SK + Shm with 2 cleric mercs. Shm isn't 95 yet, and doesn't have any new spells.

They have a fuckload of hp, but it's doable.