Search results

1. B

EQ Launch

HTW. I have been having an issue with EQ Launch ver 1.3.20. it will not automatically launch MacroQest2. I don't use WinEQ2 or Inner Space. I can manually right click the bar icon and tell it to "start everquest sessions". it will then load MacroQuest2 and start all four sessions I have...
  2. B

MMOLoader autoclosing

I have the same problem with it not automatically launching my Everquest sessions. Started happening right after we had the problem with the launcher closing on its own.
  3. B

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Haven't played in a couple days and when I loaded up today the mage will summon mod rods but will not cast them for their affect. I created a new Ini and it is still having the same issue. [MQ2Bot] BotVersion=20150408.2234 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0...
  4. B

So all of a sudden this morning my Mages are seeing this after running for a few minutes. ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Read at Location 0x00000268 PulsePlugins: line 501 When I start see this happen, the bot stops sending in the pet. on a few accession it cleared itself and the bot starting...
  5. B

blocked buff advice

My merc Tank can do most of T3 trash, usually dies on Named
  6. B

blocked buff advice

Can you Block them on merc tanks?.
  7. B

Hey Pete. I am using the Loot feature and have it set to 100. I have noticed that the looter will go out, Loot, and then return. I know its not suppose to come back to the exact spot it started the loot routine. but what I have noticed is the looter slowly moves away from the main group each...
  8. B

updated: No crash, looks like its running good. Thx
  9. B

Thanks, it was working before todays mq2bot update: FYI I had to revert back to bot 20150307.1306 for it to work again.
  10. B

Bard, Wiz, and level 105 Mage working good, however ever time start the bot on level 91 mage, it automatically crashes. Crash reports sent
  11. B

Bot macro - Customization

You cannot use the elemental form and the mount at te same time. once you cast the Elemental form it will place a buff on you plus the illusion. you will need to remove the illusion before the the bot can summon the mount, the buff will remain.
  12. B

issues with mq2bot and my box crew

I run a similar setup. I have the wiz set up as the MA, I then setup like Pete said but I use the MA instead of the MT.
  13. B

MQ2Advloot

Pete can the return to original spot be flaged so we can turn it of if we want. It looks to much like a bot when moving group around zone and the puller always moves back to starting spot then returns to following the leader.
  14. B

Mmoloader 4

I posted in the MQ2bot thread, there is a problem with the DLL being released with the compile
  15. B

Prior to today's release, I was using Pets most recent MQ2bot from the this thread (newer then what was in the update). on my group. With today's release I went ahead a let the update install the MQ2bot from the compile to see if it had been updated. The bot from the update still has a...
  16. B

Mmoloader 4

I am using EQ Launch and I do not want the system to look for outdated MQ2Bot file. is their a way to turn this off.
  17. B

When I first log in this morning it went crashed straight to DT. then after the delete and complete reinstall. I was able to play for three hours before logging out. i'll see if my luck holds later today.
  18. B

Pete, Do you have an archive for the MQ2Bot. if so can you post 5 -10 of them I have not been able to use the last couple versions due to crashing to DT or Wand chain casting issue on my mage. I would like to see if I could find an old version that works. Edited. so this morning I decided...