issues with mq2bot and my box crew

kazill

Reaction score
Hello all,

some info to start: i'm boxing Mage(tank), bard(puller), shaman(slower), necro(dps), wizzy(dps)

ok i am having some problems using MQ2bot.

i'm having issues when pulling 2 or more mobs.

my bard will mez everything on the extended target list over and over.

my dps seems to attack whatever they want (most of the time break mez over and over) and never seems to assist my pet tank

also random question, how do i get my mage to stop casting rods?

thanks in advance for the help!!

kaz

designate mage as tank (sounds like youve done this)
set everyone else's XTarget 1 to be Group Tank's target.

I need to add an option to turn mod rods off. Let me see what I can knock out in the next hour or so.

Thanks i will try this out, and yes when my mage casts the rods.... I get other peoples mobs on my extended target list and my group goes crazy. Lol

So the target assist works until my mage targets the pet to buff or heal in combat, then my dps stops all damage.

Is there a way to setup my dps to assist my pet

So the target assist works until my mage targets the pet to buff or heal in combat, then my dps stops all damage.

i dont think you can use group tools to designate your pet as anything, so hmm.. no i guess not.

It means you'd have to do the reverse, which is set someone else as group assist and set all your xtarget1 to group assist target. then they would pick the target and your mage pet would engage off of them.

i'd have to code in some override settings at a later time to workaround pet tanking.

i dont think you can use group tools to designate your pet as anything, so hmm.. no i guess not.

It means you'd have to do the reverse, which is set someone else as group assist and set all your xtarget1 to group assist target. then they would pick the target and your mage pet would engage off of them.

i'd have to code in some override settings at a later time to workaround pet tanking.

I run a similar setup. I have the wiz set up as the MA, I then setup like Pete said but I use the MA instead of the MT.

ya, he would keep mage as MT so that his pet gets maintankbuffs, and would just set the assist to wiz with all group member xtarget 1s as main assist target.