Instant Mob respawn XP for those that don't like to run pull macros

Nuclearweapon

Reaction score
Prerequisites:
You must be able to request “Fit for the New World” on Thuliasaur Island.

Request the mission and zone in, 6 toons max, mercs work just fine.

You are not concerned with the mission mechanics.

Zone your crew in and take up position on or near the Dock, loc -827, +84, +22.

Send toon to start the instance by hailing Galeth 3 times, watch out, mobs will path near any toon you send to start mission.

Once mission starts one of two events occur:

Event one: Group of Mobs Spawn around -694, +125, +25 and move North.

Event Two: Group of Mobs Spawn around -694, +125, +25 and move North. Leaving a three mob spawn behind at around -602, +126, +23.

Let all mobs moving North get into position and stop their movement…

Event two will require you to let all mobs moving North get into position and stop moving… Then you need to relocate the three spawn left at -602, +126, +23 to any location you desire, they will stop wherever you drop agro off of them or your sacrificial toon dies...

Relocate the mobs away from -602, +126, +23 as necessary.

Set up camp at on or near -602, +126, +23.

Tricky part now…

Pull one mob, just one, from -61, +237, +50 back to camp and kill it.

Be ready, cool part starts now…

If you got the right mob back to camp, and kill it, it will instantly re-spawn near the same location.

This will happen for the next 6 hours (mission duration)

The beauty of this is it requires no pulling, no complicated set up or macro programing. As long as your tank, or merc tank, agros on spawn in camp and your toons are set up to support, it is six hours of constant killing with great xp.

Double xp weekends and a shared xp potion make the xp gained here sick…

Your Welcome...

well i knew someone would ruin this one eventually.

Deleted by author

Last edited:
Deleted by author

Last edited:
I for one am not going to complain about the OP sharing with the community. Instead, I'd like to say thank you for sharing. Tho I will never use it, as AFK EXPing is not my style, I know many here will be able to benefit from it and appreciate the share!

Is the mob that you pull one of the caster mobs? When I did this mission for progression few months back, the mobs in the zone seem to have a butt ton of hp even compared to static mobs which have alot of hp themselves.

I found the tank types (vanguards, etc.) had a lot of HPs. The caster, rogue, ranger types did NOT. It WAS good XP though. You could just keep doing this mission over n over as there are a lot of mobs to kill and the XP is solid for that many trash kills. I never noticed anything responding instantly. Obviously, a bug.

There was a Shisshar in TBS that instant respawned but I can't for the life of me remember where.

There was a Shisshar in TBS that instant respawned but I can't for the life of me remember where.

The one people used to ND you mean? Think you needed to warp to get to his room in order to kill him so his death wouldn't end the instance.

I for one am not going to complain about the OP sharing with the community. Instead, I'd like to say thank you for sharing. Tho I will never use it, as AFK EXPing is not my style, I know many here will be able to benefit from it and appreciate the share!

Sharing is good except when you share it like this you get it nerfed sorry we all know its the truth. If you're using this I would stop because this post exposes it and increases your risk.

For people who cant figure this out. Basically the instance spawns 3 mobs its not suppose to its no the actual quest mobs that respawn instantly its the ones who're not suppose to spawn at all.

Mob Hps

The hit points of the mob depend on the class that pops, totally random. Tank classes have a good amount of HPs, casters go down much easier, as do rogues and clerics.

This is not some leet exploit, you still have to be able to kill the mobs, but it is a really easy way to afk kill a shit ton of mobs in 6 hours, and it's in an instanced zone.

the thing william12 was saying is, since its in the general area, most anyone can see and even some GMs are members on this site. so now they know about it and will probably be watching those instances. prob not a good idea to AFK xp in them anymore unless you wanna take a chance on getting banned.

the thing william12 was saying is, since its in the general area, most anyone can see and even some GMs are members on this site. so now they know about it and will probably be watching those instances. prob not a good idea to AFK xp in them anymore unless you wanna take a chance on getting banned.

This has always been the case. If you are worried about getting banned from this, you probably shouldn't be doing it. But since it is overall a really weak ass exploit as long as you are not doing it for 4 days straight you shouldn't have any issue.

If you really think that this is the first place it was posted or talked about buy a fucking clue then shove it up were the sun don't shine so you die from BS overload.

You don't go around crying someone posted my exploit delete it so I can keep using it. You move the hell on and play the game.

Was this nerfed? I don't do it AFK, but just tried it after being AWOL for a bit and none of the 3 mobs respawned.