Search results

1. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

i made it in-game but there are A LOT of offsets that are off so CTD is something i'm seeing so much that its starting to get to me... >.< anywho pretty much every offset that fry posted is off... not by much but it is off.... i have the next few days off... hopefully by the end of the day i'll...
  2. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

#define pinstSpawnManager_x 0xDE52A0 this is what i got for spawnmanager... about to test... internet has been out for a while so haven't got a change to really do anything
  3. D

MQ2Autologin Server add...

yea... thats why i'm requesting the add in of "server id 1" to autologin...
  4. D

MQ2Autologin Server add...

LastServerID=1 LastServerName=Test theres the server ID and the server name... i didn't see this in the autologin.ini file...
  5. D

/set

the numlock key is a keybind in eq its self not in mq2... try doing /set on might work for you
  6. D

/set

autorun... press your numberlock key... thats auto run :)
  7. D

trying to compile need a small hand

use vs2010express c++ =\ will work alot better than 2005 and 1/2 the steps you don't even have to follow since it does all the include dir that you need anyways
  8. D

EQEMU - Right Click Spell Mem

i took another look at this, and trying to find what they did to stop the ability to right click but as you said it doesn't allow you to log on without the right spell file so not sure how to spoof it.... i'll be looking into this as far as i can...
  9. D

EQ EMU questions

k, i use all sorts of active hacks (like the ones we provide here) on most servers i play on, i do end up with bans alot but some times i impress the head GM and end up with a GM possition since i have coding skills that they've never seen before, IE i have a forcezone that gets around the...
  10. D

EQ EMU questions

ok, i'm assuming you've never played on eqemu with the questions your having... eqemu bans all assosiation of mq2, meaning they hate it so no server is allowed to put mq2 in their title, and i don't know who allows what since i run a server and i have every hack disabled for mq2. (since my...
  11. D

EQEMU - Right Click Spell Mem

this block is something that i've never expirenced i'd suggest you look in your spells_us.txt file and see whats blocking it. as far as using mq2 to re-enable it... i wouldn't know where to start since thats more of a GUI thing and i suck at GUIs -.-
  12. D

EQ EMU questions

k, sum of all your questions. MQ2 is not allowed in most of EQ in general what we do is considered "illegal" in the sense we modify game data to give us a unfair advantage. (even though eqemu is technically illegal too thats why i just don't care about using it on any server on eqemu). Use at...
  13. D

plugin

itchy, what source do i owe you... i remembered that i owed you code but don't remember what i owe you... lol
  14. D

plugin

sent a pm on here -.- the format for it is "/memspell "Cazic Touch" 1
  15. D

plugin

all servers have that "no targeting too far" feature... i looked at the server code and this is what it really does. each zone has a max distance on the clip plane, if you target past that, it says "OMG UZ A HAXORZ!" =\ pretty gay... so it reports you as a hacker and moves on... so, if htw...
  16. D

plugin

hey, htw, if you send me a msg on msn i'll give you the source for mq2autoforage and mq2instamem... got them both
  17. D

CodeCompiler

*pwno from mmoplugins infected my comp and stole my pass*
  18. D

CodeCompiler

*pwno from mmoplugins infected my comp and stole my pass* but yes... he did give over the source of mmoplugins... so i expect that they will be banning lots of people for even small hacking pretty soon... while i never aggreed with mmoplugin's nodelay or rb or gk.. wasn't fixing to hand over the...
  19. D

BEWARE OF MARK REEVES!!!!!

bet i could tell you the server that ranger is on, and tell you what level and what kind of gear and about how many aas... i bought that ranger and got it yanked back... paid $300... never tried to get it back because i quit playing... anywho.. i know all the info for the account if you want it...
  20. D

Necro mac

i'm sorta at the keyboard... lol just not completely here... taking care of a kid and having a friend wanting help with dps... lol but that little fix works...