Search results

1. E

Boxing HUD - Add HP MP Target and Casting for all boxes

Hi wanted to share a hud excel file that was shared with me. I cant recall the author but they put a few basic formulas together to create the hud output as shown in the image. All you have to do is add the character names on the right side and then copy the hud section, pasting into your hud...
  2. E

Returning Player - General Question Follow Behavior / Obvious Boxing

Hi all, Thinking of coming back to live server maybe FV and wanted to 6 box. I've been playing on EMU servers where boxing is allowed, boxed 42 and quite the crackup to see 41 toon train in tow behind you. My main question is 6 man team with your alts on follow. That was always an obvious sign...
  3. E

Rof2 and mq2melee question - holy

Guys, If I put yaulp in as a holy and combat is started, the toon delays to cast yaulp then it attacks. Is this normal? Let me rephrase that, toons enter combat, all toons except paly stick to mob and start attacking. Pally delays the stick, casts yaulp then rushes in. Is this correct?
  4. E

/stick issue

Hi guys, Trying to figure out something, not sure if it is /stick issue or a /melee issue but when i turn attack on, toon automatically faces target then sticks. I have stickmode off so not sure why it does this. How can I turn this off? here is the command in eqbc that shows when /attack on...
  5. E

Which MMO Bugs build for RoF

Hi guys, I downloaded what I was told was RoF2, exe is The EXE is; May 10 2013 23:30:08 but I crash with the RoF2 build and not the RoF build. Is there a Difference? Which version do I have?
  6. E

Rof going live on EMU, is there a build for it?

Storm Haven ? View topic - Get the New "RoF2" Client from Steam NOW!
  7. E

macro line help

Hi all, I need an "or" command for my macro line, as in loot this or this else detroy. is there any better way for this? :loot /delay 1s /tar corpse /delay 1 /stick 5 /delay 1s /loot /delay 1s /itemnotify loot1 leftmouseup /delay 1s /if (!${Cursor.Name.Find[Item1]} ||...
  8. E

/casting question

Hi guys, Have 2 questions. I am using the /casting "spell name" gem1 -kill command in a hotkey and on bst it works 1st time then I get the "[1070040404] MQ2Cast:[Casting]: Aborting. any idea why? Did this with attack on or off. Other question, using same command on wiz and it works fine but if...
  9. E

Missing character

Anyone login and get the error zone not available, then restart and character is missing?
  10. E

/killthis issue

HTW, I don't think /killthis is working correctly in relation to zerkers but I could be wrong. What I'm speaking specifically about is having "slap in the face" enabled and issuing the /kill this command on my 100 zerker it will turn melee on and not use the slap "punch in the throat" prior to...
  11. E

Raid Numbers and Group Makeup RoF

Hi all, I was curious as to the minimal number of peeps for RoF raids and how you would build the groups. Can you get away with 4 groups?
  12. E

MQ2Melee Issue

Hi all, Question, if I target an NPC and then type /killthis, it should use the skill "Kick in the Teeth rk. II" before turning on auto attack correct? I have slapface=10 in settings which is all that should be needed correct? I do play on test but the plugins should be the same afaik. It looks...
  13. E

MQ2MyButtons

Hi all, I am trying to setup mq2mybuttons using petes xml and char_server buttons. I am missing out on the lables of the buttons. I get unknown on the top which I am assuming is where the button name would go? I am using sars but it looks the same with default. Any ideas?
  14. E

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to the MMO team, keep it up (test too) :)
  15. E

Stick issue

Hi all, I have a question, I have melee and moveutils loaded and when I send in melee they circle to the back. What ini setting is doing that because I looked at both and dont see anything? melee or moveutils? I dont want it to do that would just rather stick to target without any other...
  16. E

MMO on Test Server

Hi all, I am sure you are all aware about MMOBugs having a test server version, if you play there or are interested playing there, speak up here. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-and-offsets/25274-mmobugs-mq2-test-server-latest-release-12.html#post200457...
  17. E

Ideas for exp and gearing up new group

Hi all, I took advantage of the dbl exp this weekend and used my old 85 brd / clr to level up an SK, bst, zerk and shm. brd and clr are uf t3 group grd with about 33k hp / mana but I ran into a slowdown around lvl 65. I am a bit rusty, have not played since UF 1st came out and did not play...
  18. E

macro help

I have this macro that is supposed to remove a debuff if I have a spell on me and it is not working, what is the echo command I need to do to tell if mq2 can see the debuff on me? /if (${Me.Buff[Root].ID}) is looking for the root spell then it goes to the cast command but does nothing. what do...
  19. E

UF emu build request

Hi HTW, If I could beg a build request to the uf emu so that more current macro's such as Pete's bot would work, that would be great!. I know it's not that simple and may depend on the server too but any consideration would be awesome.
  20. E

Triple SC sucked me in :) Group makeup ?

Hi all, So I got sucked in again, last time I played I 6 boxed in UF up to group t7? I have a 90 bard and a 90 cleric 2k AA maybe, what else should I add to 6 box? SK as MT? Mage? ?? ??