Search results

1. C

Melee/hybrid research..

Using all the guides I found by goggle (EQTraders, Almars, Fanra and misc), none of them mention this combine. You can get up to 240ish easy, after that you either have a crap ton of Writing Ink or you spend a lot of plats. On my shadowknight, after getting to 240's, I went through over 2000...
  2. C

Mac for tradeskill 300+

Any macro to make your toon buy any item a merchant has that is listed "Not Scribed"? Two ways to increase tradeskill above 300. One of them is to go through a few different NPC merchants and buy trade skill recipe books that you have not scribed yet. If you have not scribed it yet, it will ID...
  3. C

Planar Projection hail macro?

So I had a couple occasions where I wait on a PoPower progression kill to spawn so I can hail the Planar Projection, but went AFK/sleep (no mac running, just standing there) and come back to see someone came and killed it, Projection spawns and I missed out on the flag and have to go through...
  4. C

Empire of Kunark rares....

Been enjoying EoK and have gotten one rare so far Knight's Golden Ring :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Dropped off trash in Chardok. Just wanted to see if anyone has had a rare or heard of a rare dropping in HA's/missions/instances?
  5. C

i7 6880k vs 6700k vs i5 6600k

i7 6800k vs 6700k vs i5 6600k I just play Everquest. Maybe I play some new game, but it's not a big deal to me at all. What I want is a something that can run 20x EQ accounts at good to high settings using new armor with no lag. When/if Pantheon comes out, I'd like it to run that well too, but...
  6. C

Automate Powersouce swap

Is there a plugin or a way to have bots check power-source % and swap it to a new one if needed?
  7. C

12 Box for old raids

What would be the most capable 12 box tzam for doing raids? I currently have; Warrior 105 max aa 13k+AC unbuffed Enchanter 105 max aa Cleric 105 max aa Shaman 105 max aa Mage 105 max aa Rogue 105.... Wizard x3 They are all max level and either max aa or very close, geared in TDS T3 group or...
  8. C

12 accounts...which one has a specific character?

Ok, I have 12 accounts, I know exactly where three of my main characters are, but am in the dark for the rest of my accounts and what characters they contain. Without reactivating the accounts, how can I figure out which account has specific characters? I tried Station Launcher, but to see...
  9. C

12 Boxing

If you were to 12 box Everquest, what would be the classes that you would choose? Assume you don't use any MQ stuff or software help that SoE might not like, that no character will be automated and everything will be controlled via a shit ton of hotkeys in game and the Xkeys and Vetras for...