Search results

1. Anything

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

Ok i was able to nail down why MeleeSticking was not working. When loading MQ2, if the UI did not load properly - pieces of the compile were not being acknowledged. I think it was timing on my part as i was loading everything at once. I now load MQ2 wait a few seconds and load EQ. All plugins...
  2. Anything

Thanks for the catch. Unfortunately That wasn't the issue either. I deleted the ini a few times over trying to get the generic settings to fire. I'm thinking maybe I'm having issues with moveutils... /stick works but i have to activate with every mob . Its something simple I just know it...
  3. Anything

Hello all, Once again I log in and melee is not sticking for me. I have reverted to the most basic ini. Obviously i have read the wiki many times over.. I currently have /stick always activated to get the toon to move. I dont remember having to do this in the past. Melee stuck to the mob on...
  4. Anything

I was able to resolve on my own. StickCmd=hold 10 moveback was missing in the ini file. Thanks
  5. Anything

not sticking on attack Recently moving from lifetime to VIP I auto update MQ2 and lost stuff which is no problem as i have back ups to back ups. I went ahead and donated for the year subscription which i think is fair. Anyhow melee is not sticking on attack. I thought it was an .ini issue so i...
  6. Anything

Colnitialize has not been called.

Yes I went through my notes today and found that. Thanks for posting anyhow.
  7. Anything

Colnitialize has not been called.

Just built a new box and I forget where to place the patchme in. Does this look correct? Target: "C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest\eqgame.exe\patchme" Nevermind I decided to use EQlauncher again
  8. Anything

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Melee for a 100 Paladin Hello all, So i resurrected my Paladin again just for fun because my Mage is maxed. I pulled the Pally to 100 via double xp weekend and partisan tasks. He has 4k+ plus AA's and has gear :) 100k plus HP, 10.5k AC. Now I want to put him to use. He will stand toe to toe...
  9. Anything

Mage pets

I run a level 100 wiz, bard, Mage fully raid geared with earth pet, Merc-healer, wiz, wiz. I box most anything, even instances just pop Merc healer until warning goes off :) Ps. I dropped my shammy and added bard about 6 moths ago.
  10. Anything

Remembering Sassycoco

:( sad news. I pray for a better place for all of us when we join our friends and family on the other side.
  11. Anything

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

You all still chatting about this old mission? HeHe P.S. Vegas is kicking my ass and my pocket book :)
  12. Anything

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

Getting regular xp in this task is simple. Its getting AA's that is a chore. Ive been doing the math and trying to figure out how to keep the level 95 tank in the mix. The mobs at the CPU are actually lower level than the rest of the zone.. 75 to 79 task has level 72 mobs at the CPU Going to...
  13. Anything

Launch Pad 4

Yeah somehow i deleted the station launcher. It must have been a long night when i did it. I cant remember doing it. LOL The only fix was to re download the game and some sleep.
  14. Anything

Launch Pad 4

So where did the launch pad go after we went to EQLaunch? The file name change? The launch pad i have is so old it doesn't even connect to soe.
  15. Anything

/mqrange tar #

FYI My fix was to delete everything, reload and re-draft section of macro. Its all working now. Not sure what the problem was.
  16. Anything

/mqrange tar #

I mis typed. i have range set. does nothing still
  17. Anything

/mqrange tar #

Im still not getting my toons to target using the code below. It has always worked in the past. Any help would be appreciated. Settings: AllowMQ2Target=1 /mqtarget tar 0 /mqtarget map 0 /mq2moveutils loaded Sub GetTarget /doevents /declare SpawnTimer int local /declare...
  18. Anything

/mqrange tar #

Setting the range to infinite should not be the answer. you should be able to control how far away you can target with this setup. So: /mqrange tar 6000 /mqrange map 6000 should allow you to target...
  19. Anything

/mqrange tar #

Well what was the problem? I'm trying to run the simple pull macro. The toon ignores all mobs. Unless i manually target the mob. I'm sure its something simple I'm missing. Any ideas? /mqrange tar 6000 /mqrange map 6000 /mq2moveutils loaded AllowMQ2Target=1 MQ2TargetRange=600 MQ2MapRange=600