Search results

1. M

Ultimate Potion Macro

Skinspikes 1 recipe is there at level 1 alchemy fyi. DUH I just down loaded trees' version I didn't have the Great Evil One's new buy.inc and common.inc files in my main macro folder. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/145262-post164.html They were in /macro/common/ once I copied them over it...
  2. M

Ultimate Potion Macro

Level 62 shammy. Alchemy 1/300 Medicine bag inv slot 8 /mac potions spikes1 60 message in chat window "Requesting favorite recipes" x2 CTD
  3. M

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

Izarc is a free and small zip program that handles unzipping most zip and rar formats. 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE...
  4. M

plugin request merco dps )

I posted this in the 5 million long holyshits thread awhile back and works great with dps mercs. Here is a useful one for people that use DPS merc and hate it when they fight for aggro with your Main Tank. This is the holyshit I use on my warrior and bard. All it does is make the mercs engage...
  5. M

Pet Hold

Shammy pet from log file. [Thu Jun 17 11:22:25 2010] The pet hold mode has been set to off. [Thu Jun 17 11:22:32 2010] The pet hold mode has been set to on. [Thu Jun 17 11:22:32 2010] Varann says 'Now holding, Master. I will not start attacks until ordered.'
  6. M

If you had to guess, how much of the EQ population uses MQ?

Might be interesting to start a new thread with a quick census taking just a snapshot Guild lobby/Bazaar/PoK /who and post info like this from a mule on 7th Hammer June 16, 2010 5:30pm EST POK 15 GL 88 Baz 113 Total 216 This is mostly afk. How many are boxing though?
  7. M

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

Here is the basic group health routine stripped down to the bare essentials from shambot. Some simple but great code I modified from autobot. You have to adapt it to devs ini file and casting method. This example use spell_routines.inc Example: GroupHealthLevel=60 3 group members health 100% +...
  8. M

Ultimate Potion Macro

Dude you are a machine awesome work. I will try this on my lv 63 shambot test dummy shammy tonight. #8 Classic OCB lol
  9. M

I totally agree which means I think the total active EQ Subscription base is A LOT LOWER than most people think. Hence the server mergers.
  10. M

This is the only thing I have ever seen with EQ numbers past 2004. How accurate it is who knows and it stops at 2007 with EQ1 at about 175 k subscribers.. http://www.mmogchart.com/Chart2.html Also remember the EQ Facebook XP weekend promo only gathered about 14 k people and some change.
  11. M

DPS Merc, Melee or Caster?

Most buffs work stamina unity etc. Panther defiantly works. Just seems haste and champion type buffs.
  12. M

DPS Merc, Melee or Caster?

Melee here nice synergy with bard's Arcane Arietta Rk.II and Song of the Storm and Shammys Panther
  13. M

Auto Rez with Merc

I am so gonna steal Um I mean use this lol.
  14. M

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

MMOBugs does have something no one else does their plugins. I think you are missing my entire point. I am talking about compatibility. Its not about trade skill containers. Its about any EQ macro that uses the 'listselect'. If you followed the threads about it on the mq2 forums you might...
  15. M

Actually what might be nice for the wiki and anyone coding is the differences between the 2 compiles related to macros MMOBugs vs MQ2 kind of list. There may not be many. The one that comes to mind is the String TLO is still active in MMOBugs and inactive in the MQ2.
  16. M

Its got nothing to do with htw's skills, we all know he is the man. It has to do with a another source code deviation from the original. As a coder it a total pain in the ass. I have had to make sure Shambot works on both compiles since I want everyone to be able to use it, here and at...
  17. M

PH locs

You can make custom /mapfilters to view mobs only over a certain level with mq2map. Check the wiki for the example.
  18. M

Fixed how? This was a change made to the core MQ2 Compile code.