SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

Eh its good for managing multi boxes. Just a lot of settings and crap. Easier to boot up. I am assume its the eqplaynice that comes with WinEQ that fixes it.

Not sure why, but when i started using WinEQ it quit happening. Trust me I feel your pain on this one.

I always use wineq and eqplaynice, and I get those errors fairly often, but not on every toon. I don't think Wineq has anything to do with it though, and I don't really know what causes it though I wonder if it has anything to do with having a downshit spell buff. Thats when I first noticed it, but removing the downshit didnt do anything.

Is this working at the moment? I can't seem to get a guy to follow my recorded path. I recorded a path with the built in pathrecord.mac, left the default name. Standing at beginning of path, and I run my bot, and he won't follow it and kill.

Here's my ini, am I missing something?

Code:
[General]
SpellCoolDown=5s
OutOfCombatSit=true
MobRadius=60
MeleeRaidus=60
ResistTries=2
ReplyToTells=false
LootCorpses=false
HealPotName=NULL
HealPotHPs=0
FDSpell=Death Peace
FDHps=10

[PullSettings]
Pulling=true
PullPath=default
PullReturnToCamp=false
PullPathRest=5m
PullRange=150
MinRestTime=10s
MinLevel=1
MaxLevel=85
PullSpell=Charge for Power Rk. III
PullSlot=gem7
MinCasterMana=60
MinCasterHealth=60
MinHealerMana=70
MinHealerHealth=60
MinSkMana=40
MinSkHealth=75
MinOtherHealth=50

[TankSettings]
GroupRole=maintank
MainAssist=Null
MainTank=Null
AssistPct=95
AggroCheckTimer=10s

<shortened for brevity, rest is just spells>

Edit: Just wanted to mention, in case it matters, that I did this on a fresh MMOBugs Install, with the three required plugins loaded as well (Debuffs, Exchange, Cast).

Still haven't figured this one out. If I get some time I'm going to try to debug it at work today.

MinCasterMana=60
MinCasterHealth=60
MinHealerMana=70
MinHealerHealth=60

Change all of that to equal 0. Had the same problem as well.....and I am assuming you are trying this with the SK not grouped.

Also, I had to have a merc up before the SK started following his pull path and if you have another box/person in the group, looks like they need to be in zone.

Anyway, I am just trying to use him to farm some tradeskill stuff in really easy zones that he can plow through all by himself, but looks like I need to have a merc up or maybe just get one of my boxes to sit grouped with the SK in order for it to work.

So, I played around alittle and after zeroing out the caster's mana and the healers (probably don't have to if I got merc?) as well as the healers health, then recording a simple path, just leaving default name for the path and the puller settings, my SK will run out pull a mob...but problem is he does not attack em. He will cast the pulling spell I choose, but when the mob gets to him, he just stands there. Also, when I pull trains, he cycles through all the mobs hitting em maybe one time each (maybe it was just a reposte?). Eventually killing the train, but practically all at the same time since he keeps cycling targets.

Havn't tried in my box group yet, but guessing it was designed for that and probably works very well in that respect. I'm probably trying to use him in a way that he wasn't designed to be used.

This mac works great overall, the only issue I have is if my SK gets stunned on a pull it will assume it's stuck and set home point there and FD. Is there a way to check if stunned when doing the movement part?

Hi!

Im curious, is anyone else having trouble with UnsafePCAction? Currently, my skbot doesn't register the presence of an unsafe PC at all, and just happily keeps on fighting. Ini file looks like this:
Code:
[SafePCs]
UnsafePCAction=pause
Value=1
PCName1=nameofmyshmbot

Hi!

Im curious, is anyone else having trouble with UnsafePCAction? Currently, my skbot doesn't register the presence of an unsafe PC at all, and just happily keeps on fighting. Ini file looks like this:
Code:
[SafePCs]
UnsafePCAction=pause
Value=1
PCName1=nameofmyshmbot

Try setting UnsafePCAction=pause under [General] instead of [SafePCs]. I moved it to match my other macros at some point and honestly don't remember if I left it checking both places or not.

Dev

any idea why when i go to download mac its just a file with a bunch of crazy text not an actual macro?

any idea why when i go to download mac its just a file with a bunch of crazy text not an actual macro?

Because it's a rar file, you need to download it and unrar it using a program like winrar that can be downloaded for free here:
Code:
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=mncol
[ame="http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=mncol"]WinRAR (32-bit) - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com[/ame]

Small issue with spell condition.

When using the aggro/hp tap such as "Touch of Lanys Rk. III" it autocasts a buff on you, "Gift of Lanys Rk. III".

I have the spell classified as aggro. I want it to cast on me only when the buff has less than a minute left. However, it seems to cast it every mob.

Code:
SpellName9=Touch of Lanys Rk. III
SpellSlot9=gem5
SpellMaxMobs9=99
SpellMinMobs9=1
SpellMaxMobHPs9=99
SpellMinMobHps9=5
SpellMinMana9=20
SpellMaxHps9=100
SpellRecastDelay9=4m
SpellCondition9=!Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. III]
SpellType9=Aggro

It seems to ignore the spell condition as it will cast when I still have the buff on me. Is this too complex a spell condition? I'd rather do something like:

${Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. III].Duration}<10

But in the magebot wiki it states it has to be a single variable.

Small issue with spell condition.

When using the aggro/hp tap such as "Touch of Lanys Rk. III" it autocasts a buff on you, "Gift of Lanys Rk. III".

I have the spell classified as aggro. I want it to cast on me only when the buff has less than a minute left. However, it seems to cast it every mob.

Code:
SpellName9=Touch of Lanys Rk. III
SpellSlot9=gem5
SpellMaxMobs9=99
SpellMinMobs9=1
SpellMaxMobHPs9=99
SpellMinMobHps9=5
SpellMinMana9=20
SpellMaxHps9=100
SpellRecastDelay9=4m
SpellCondition9=!Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. III]
SpellType9=Aggro

It seems to ignore the spell condition as it will cast when I still have the buff on me. Is this too complex a spell condition? I'd rather do something like:

${Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. III].Duration}<10

But in the magebot wiki it states it has to be a single variable.

You would need to do .ID at the end of that (!Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. III].ID)

And yeah right now it has to be a single variable condition, can't do mathematical evaluations.

btw

by the way, not sure if this has been said in the 15 pages, but this macro works exceptionally well with other classes, especially with some minor INI changes and such. In particular, I am referring to the cleric. run the macro, and the cleric automatically assists group and it runs just like it does on an SK. Changing the ini files simply makes it cast what you want. I'll post some examples of what I'm talking about in the morning, in class right now.

Last edited:
Ive tailored it to a paladin, only thing I cannot get to work is the group heals to fire off like a "lifetap."

Here is the basic group health routine stripped down to the bare essentials from shambot. Some simple but great code I modified from autobot. You have to adapt it to devs ini file and casting method. This example use spell_routines.inc

Example:

GroupHealthLevel=60
3 group members health 100% + 73% + 30% = 203% total group health
Number of group members 3 + 1 = 4
Total Group health / number of group members + 1 203/4=50.75
50.75<60=TRUE so TOON would cast group heal if DoGroupHeal=1

Code:
| Declare your variables
/declare DoGroupHeal int outer 1
/declare GroupHealSpell string outer "Spell goes here"
/declare GroupHealthLevel int outer 65 

| Call the subroutine
/if (${DoGroupHeal}) /call CastGroupHeal

| The Subroutine
Sub CastGroupHeal

/declare i int local
	/declare GroupHealth int local 0

/for i 0 to ${Group.Members}

/if (${Group.Member[${i}].ID}) {
				/varcalc GroupHealth ${GroupHealth}+${Group.Member[${i}].PctHPs}
			} else {
				/varcalc GroupHealth ${GroupHealth}+100
			}
		/next i

/if  (${GroupHealth}/(${Group}+1)<${GroupHealthLevel}) {
			/gsay Group heal incoming get close!
			| INSERT  SPELL CASTING CODE BELOW
			/call cast "${GroupHealSpell}"  gem8 5s
		}
/return

Last edited:
Dev
On occasion i still am getting crashes when bot is looting items, this still has occured even after i downloaded the lastest version

Dev,
I am back up to playing EQ, and trying to use your reliable SK bot again. It has worked great in the past.

However, now I am getting odd devcommon errors that shuts down the macro. I have tried to use both the macro supplied in the download, and the one supplied seperatly.

According to your thread SKbot require devcommon.inc 1.8

Am I missing something stupidly here or am I missing a correct file?

I appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The devCommon.inc that is attached to the first post in this thread is the one you should be using.

Dev

Skbot is it anygood? anyone ever get banned useing? i used mage bot for long time never banned.. was gonna try skbot if it anygood.

How do I turn looting completely off

Dev
On occasion i still am getting crashes when bot is looting items, this still has occured even after i downloaded the lastest version

The same is happening to me, but I don't care about looting. I have tried to turn it off, but it still opens the corpse. It loots nothing and sometimes crashes. How do I turn looting completely off?

Thanks

Dev

The same is happening to me, but I don't care about looting. I have tried to turn it off, but it still opens the corpse. It loots nothing and sometimes crashes. How do I turn looting completely off?

Thanks

If in the INI you have [General] LootCorpses=FALSE, then my first thought is either you aren't loading the INI you think you are loading, or it's not my macro doing the looting.

The part where it goes to loot is kind of hard to mess up hehe, as long as it loads the setting from the INI correctly, it's one variable /if that checks if the lootCorpses is true or false. Not much logic to go wrong there and it is only called in that one place.

Check that you are indeed loading the INI that you think you are loading (like maybe you edited the INI and saved it using notepad and it got saved as skBotSettings.ini.txt instead of skBotSettings.ini).

If you are sure it's loading the correct INI, send me a copy of your INI and log file (mq2folder/logs/skbot.mac.log) to devestatorcoder@gmail.com and I will take a look at it.

Dev

i change the MainAssist and the Main tank in INI but when i load it still says NULL any ideas?