Search results

1. neum

New EULA part added?

Is the bolder part new? UPDATED DECEMBER 2, 2008 Please remember to review the current terms and conditions of the EverQuest User Agreement and Software License. Thank you. EVERQUEST® USER AGREEMENT AND SOFTWARE LICENSE THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH SONY ONLINE...
  2. neum

SOE refund

I was looking at my CC statment and SOE refunded me .02 (yeah 2 pennies) for each open account I had. Anyone else get this?
  3. neum

Wizard question

I have been discussing getting summoned and how to burn mobs with a wizard in my guild. I almost never get summoned and parse alot hight then the other wizard. He thinks its best to blow all your mana in like 90 seconds then gate and med then get back to the fight. I prefer a slower burn...
  4. neum

Stupid server crashes

Anyone know the real reason this is happening. I play on FV and it happens everyday. Bazaar might crash 2-3 times a day. A total server crash every day for months now is jacked up. Is it some new coding or a bug. I know players can crash zones but the whole server going is another thing.
  5. neum

patch on the 8th

On Thursday, June 8, 2007 at 6:00 am PDT (7:00 am MDT, 8:00 am CDT, 9:00 am EDT, -7.00 GMT), all EverQuest servers will be down for a Hotfix Game Update. The estimated downtime is 4 hours. This hotfix is to fix issues with bard fizzles that was missed with the last update.
  6. neum

Tier 2 Support Team?

I am trying to get some toons transfered to a new account and they asked for the CC from 2001. In there email it says that banks hold info for 5 years. I replied its more then 5 years ago so no I dont have the info. They replied. "To further investigate this issue, your incident has been...
  7. neum

officer tags and MQ2

I been using fraps to record some raid junk and I keep MQ2 window hidden but I just noticed that the officer tag shows up on with peoples names. Is there a way to remove that. I have uploaded and guildies have seen them but no one has said anything yet. My jaw dropped when I noticed that...
  8. neum

something I noticed since the last .exe

I play a wizard lvl 75, since the last exe was patched I went from 26k crits to 29k crits. I havent had any AA or gear upgrades since then to explain it. Anyone else have this happen or hear about anything like it. I went for months getting 26k max with a druid doing epic click or bards in...
  9. neum

Account taken back

Just FYI I bought a account around 9 months ago that was listed here. I cant log in today it was ganked back. I got a email form SOE saying the account info was changed. I bumped up the thread that it was being sold on in the trash can thing. I am not real upset I knew the risks but still sucks.
  10. neum

barter mac idea

I sure someone thought of it already a mac that checks the barter window for stuff in you inventory to see if anyone wants your junk. I use the auto price updater mac alot but cant remeber seeing one that checks the barter window.
  11. neum

RSS

I read on alla that you need to be 69 to enter RSS is that true becuase I just turned in my signet case for CoA. Oh I am 65 atm too. If I told guilds I am apping for that I have done the signets will that give me away as a mq2 user?
  12. neum

worm?

This popped up on norton as a worm. I was using advtaskwarp when it happend. I have used advtaskwarp for months first time it has popped up. I blocked it and got booted to server screen. Was it sony scanning me or from mq2? Anything to worry about? Details: The user has created a rule to...
  13. neum

New GM trick

I saw this twice the past 2 days. Someone will say in general chat epic drop rotting 25 min left on it. Then someone will warp to it and a GM will be standing on corpse. Watch out. I know the player who killed one epic mob, I dont think they are involved but its like a trap GMs are using to...
  14. neum

Flagged

I think it is a dumb question but how can I tell if I have a flagged account. I could /tell adminGM hey am I flagged for warping, autotasking and or ghosting. I wont try that way. I am just wondering.
  15. neum

MQ2Packets.h ?????????

I am trying to compile a plugin and get this error "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'MQ2Packets.h': No such file or directory Error executing cl.exe." I cant find "MQ2Packets.h" anywhere. Anyone have or know how to fix my problem.
  16. neum

guide P&p

EVERQUEST POLICIES ANDPROCEDURE MANUAL EQ-PC and EQ-Mac Last Revised June 12th, 2006 TABLE OF CONTENTS Scope ............................................................................................................................................................6Mission...