patch on the 8th

neum

Lifetimer
Reaction score
On Thursday, June 8, 2007 at 6:00 am PDT (7:00 am MDT, 8:00 am CDT, 9:00 am EDT, -7.00 GMT), all EverQuest servers will be down for a Hotfix Game Update. The estimated downtime is 4 hours. This hotfix is to fix issues with bard fizzles that was missed with the last update.

oh god.. Why oh Why god! Fuck this patch

haha. Love ya fry!

Hmmmm.... WOuld make you think we all lived for EQ.... Ok, wait.... I work for hardware and money for the software.... Hmmm.... Let me think on that :)

with this patch

has any one else experienced the TBS bug? when running MQ2 i notice that there is no main chat viewable. however if i click on anything it will appear ( with all the information that should be there. BUT everytime i type and hit enter and it causes some text to appear in NPC say or "you do such and such" spell message it blurps blank again. i dont know if this is part of the softwhere or if its the expansion it self. but sometimes when i only have MQ2moveutils and melee loaded i go LD zoning in to MPG ( only zone ) i get EQ crash detected. i dont know just minor things i have noticed. any info would be great. and you all are my hero's

not sure if its a TBS bug, but yea when i have MQ loaded and I pull up the map, it makes the main chat box black out, then when i x off the map the main chat pops back up

BArds make me mad

Bahh Bards make me mad?

We get screwed on everything in the game.
So its about time we got our patch that by the way finaly seems to be working as I can melody 5 songs and have sustained them for around 20 minutes now.

not sure if its a TBS bug, but yea when i have MQ loaded and I pull up the map, it makes the main chat box black out, then when i x off the map the main chat pops back up

This isnt a TBS bug or a MQ bug. Its EQ related in that the game is only allowed to display so many objects/pixels at once. When you guys have the map open with all npc's and pc's selected, your problem generally occurs at this time.

Turn off all of your npc's or change your map selection to only npc's your looking for if this is happening and it should stop the problem in that particular zone.

Bahh Bards make me mad?

We get screwed on everything in the game.
So its about time we got our patch that by the way finaly seems to be working as I can melody 5 songs and have sustained them for around 20 minutes now.

A fix that doesn't matter since you probably should be using mq2twist anyway... i would have MUCH rather seen LoS pulling put back in.