Search results

1. R

Feeler on price

I have a few toons i might be looking to sell if the price works. Please PM or post possible pricing. I dont have a paid magelo account but would be willing to add any info requested. 1. 85 mage t3 raid(sod) and t8 grp gear can request most sod raids and can request 5 of 6 UF grp task in t6...
  2. R

2/10/2010 Patch Details

i think they did this on purpose, so ppl would HAVE TO gear up like they want they planed. a grp needs t6/t7 gear to go on. So no more SoD style get a T5 merc and finish other stuff with a great merc.
  3. R

The Beast

Burn Beast Seems that Burning the mate works better for us for some reason, seem that she sucks the health does more damage to beast then when we burn him. Again this is the way it feels when we do it. We have tired both ways and not gotten both down, so at that guess it dont matter anyhow. But...
  4. R

Alt Ability Info List with Numbers

This also or even this for the AA http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=114386
  5. R

Hit all mobs macro (for powerleveling)

I can not seem to get this to work they way i want. I do not want to shroud anymore and want to throw ("ranged attack" or /keypress 8) but what ever i change isn't working correctly. Any offering help is greatly appreciated. I been changing the bold underlined info, i thought it was just...
  6. R

The Beast

healing strats Any input on healing strats on the tanks? My tanks are server leaders and still take that truck hit.
  7. R

The Beast

Cheapway My raid leader says there is a place you can stand and tank the beast for the first 70% of his life without being hit. He also says a server leading guild farms the beast this way. He has yet to say how or where this is. Any others know? PM welcome.
  8. R

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

Buff List I was toying around trying to re-size the buff list window to be half a thick(wide). I was able to do it but then i couldn't seem to figure out for to get the timers positioned right as well as shorten the buff names. It this possible? if so where to i look in the code i seem to be...
  9. R

1/13/10 patch notes

Well if you listen to Dev chat or paid attention you would know that the shades WERE MENT TO be aggro-able. Now they are. Go figure Sony F*cks up something before anyone can use it, not a news flash. But I agree Fippy is VERY Beat-able. But its not able to be done buy new forming guilds. As...
  10. R

1 player campfire?

Server side issue if i recall is the problem
  11. R

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

EPIC Revenge This made me laugh for a long time. Just EPIC REVENGE ON SOMEONE http://www.geekologie.com/2009/12/boy_gets_revenge_on_sister_via.php
  12. R

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

So I'm hearing about roll backs due to RR and a suspension. Anyone get hit with that yet? And this is lately, within a week
  13. R

Boomerang Brawl

This is my end, hope it can help Sub Event_Ended /echo Game Over /setgrav .4 /warp s /taskkill /end /return
  14. R

Boomerang Brawl

I have values of that in my macro now. Still trying to figure out how to get to the Gilbots after the zone out to request and zone back in. i have yet to be on late/early enough to test a /zone cmd. but i worry also with a few post that the /zone cmd is getting them in trouble/
  15. R

Boomerang Brawl

Off topic a bit I am trying to figure out how get my tweaked boomerang macro to auto itself for me completely. I have it now dropping the task. However I would like to have the macro basically pause for the 42 mins after i finish to hold on the lockout, then GOTO the mob request the task and...
  16. R

Bumper Car The bumper cars was a losing situation.
  17. R

SnL I'm not sure how to embe the videos so here is the link http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/digital-short-tizzle-wizzle-show/1187092/
  18. R

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

How useful? I don't want to be the ass the is looting as the raid fails. What is it/or do?
  19. R

Bard Pull then mez adds

im looking for a macro that i can pull mobs and hit a hot key to have it lock down the adds? is it possible, if so where do i start. The search left me with tank assist macs only.