Hit all mobs macro (for powerleveling)

I didn't actually do any dmg to the mobs. Still didn't get any experience on the kills. 20 or so mobs died, DS toon was facing the other way etc. It was only DS dmg I saw.

easiest way to know .. that only DS damage was done.... is the mob poofs when it dies.

kinda like if a NPC killed it.

if there is a corpse to loot after it dies..
and the PLee is not getting EXP
then your PLer is doing more damage than the PLee is.

ARMY

be sure to take off weps if its a melee toon doing the PL'ing, riposite can easily out dps stones/range items/little toon nukes or ae's.

Shield + Shrink Wand is what I usually use.

so...

lol after going through the whole thread...which is the mac to use

Look through all of them though... a couple from later on in the threads are modified to make up for issues with the first one in the thread.

hmm

Would it be possible to modify this macro to make it Cast the Shammy click slow spear from PoTime? or would the entire macro have to be rewritten?

What I do is put weapons away on my SK then pull train and make sure I am looking face first into a corner so as not to reposit or do any other dmg.

help

first want to thank Anthrax an others for helping this noob along into the world of mmobug...starting to get the hang of it but i have a question about copying this macro into notebook. It wants to go in as a txt file, I thought it had to be in ini form...any suggestions or help is appreciated.

starting macro

what starts this macro?
i got it copied into macro folder as a Macpaint file, just cant get it to start

It wants to go in as a txt file, I thought it had to be in ini form...any suggestions or help is appreciated

attachment.php

Select Save as, Select All Files, Name it Hitall.mac

what starts this macro?
i got it copied into macro folder as a Macpaint file, just cant get it to start

Inside Everquest type in /mac hitall.mac

Attachments

• Save as.gif
    Save as.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 391
I like this macro as it works as it's intended, but was wondering if it was possible to add range attack instead of melee. Especially that when you PL a low level zerker s/he gets hit and would like it it the mac allowed summoning axes and threw them on the target instead of melee.

The main idea of this macro is to shroud the character you want to PL to a elemental warrior (or some other shroud that has the Throw Stone ability)

The Throw Stone ability is a non resistable ranged attack that hits for 1 point (2 if you crit) of damage.

Its pretty handy indeed. If you have ANY other way of hitting all of the mobs, I would advise doing this. This is for those that can't. The repop time between the throw stone ability is enough to make giant pulls dreadfull.

But definitely a great macro for those that have no other way though.

Also since its ranged and virtually aggroless. The puller can basically get proximity aggro and you can sit back and hit without any worries. Great if you are PL'in with a warrior or something =)

Last edited:
I can not seem to get this to work they way i want. I do not want to shroud anymore and want to throw ("ranged attack" or /keypress 8) but what ever i change isn't working correctly. Any offering help is greatly appreciated.

I been changing the bold underlined info, i thought it was just /keypress 8 but it didn't seem to wrok.

|Macro by Unity0110
#Turbo 40
#event hit "#*#for 1 points of non-melee damage."

sub Main
/echo Hit all mobs macro loaded. (Version 1.1)
:loop
/doevents
/if (!${Target.ID}) {
/squelch /target npc radius 50 noalert 5
/if (!${Target.ID}) {
/squelch /target npc next radius 50 noalert 5
}
}
/if (${Target.ID}) {
/if (${Target.Distance} <50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Throw Stone]}) {
/doability "Throw Stone"
/delay 6
}
/if (${Target.Distance} <50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Throw Stone]}) {
/aa act Throw Stone
/delay 6
}
}
/goto :loop
/return

sub Event_hit
/if (${Target.ID}) {
/squelch /alert add 5 id ${Target.ID}
/squelch /target clear
}
/return

Code:
|Macro by Unity0110
#Turbo 40
#event hit "#*#for 1 points of non-melee damage."

sub Main
/echo Hit all mobs macro loaded. (Version 1.1)
:loop
/doevents
/if (!${Target.ID}) {
/squelch /target npc radius 50 noalert 5
/if (!${Target.ID}) {
/squelch /target npc next radius 50 noalert 5
}
}
/if (${Target.ID} &&  ${Target.Distance} <50 ){
/keypress 8
/delay 6
}