Search results

1. C

Beastlord spell cast issue

When the beastlord dies and starts the resummoning pet cycle, it gets to where it mems mending warder (which is a buff that has something like a 20 or 30s recast time), then before it can cast it, it unmems mending warder and mems group fero (another buff which has a 30s recast time), then...
  2. C

Weird zerker bug

My zerker, since the latest update, seems to only want to cast bloodlust aura on himself, and it just keeps saying that he lacks the focus or something. Is that a my cockup thing, or is that something that's changed in mq2melee / mq2bot?
  3. C

Old expansion progression?

I will be gradually (after I finish gearing up in EOK) going back and doing progression on older expansions. I am definitely doing TBM for the heroic augs and dicho spells, definitely doing TDS for weapon augs and being able to turn into a freakin t=rex, cause why not? Are the older expansions...
  4. C

I want to change what PetBuff3 equals

It says PetBuff3:Sekmoset's Aggression Rk. II I want it to use the defensive buff, so I want it to be: Petbuff3:Sekmoset's Protection Rk. II I'm sorry, honestly. I've read the Wiki. The answer may well be right there. I tried using /bot PetBuff3="sek.. " etc, that didn't work. Any ideas? I...
  5. C

Exp HA's?

Other than the 3 Gribble tasks in DH, are there any other easy tasks that give awesome exp that'd be worth farming? They only take an hour, and so aren't straight away repeatable. A few more tasks would be nice.
  6. C

Disabling a disc in MQ2Melee

At the moment, on a beastlord, when a named is engaged, it enters burn mode. I want to change how that burn happens, and disable the random hitting of discs that seem to be happening. Specifically, group bestial alignment and bestial alignment being activated at the same time, and ruabri's not...
  7. C

Specifying which discs fire when

Its almost 2am. I am too tired to be doing this but if I don't I'll forget. Is there a way to nominate when to hit discs? Specifically, on beastlord, the bot hits both group bestial alignment and self bestial alignment. They don't stack, and they have different timers. Thanks
  8. C

zerker battle leap problem

Guys, my little zerker battle leaps on top of mobs, then promptly stands there and can't attack because it can't see the mob. Is there a way of forcing him to move back after it so he can hit?
  9. C

Hooked again, need recommendations :(

The last expansion I played in was the beginning of Cotf. I've been recommended to do the dead hills tasks for exp, which seem to be awesome. However, item wise I'm already done with Cotf. My dps destroys all tiers of cotf mobs, and with a bard puller I can reliably get singles pretty much...
  10. C

Is there a dream team?

I've not played EQ in ages, but I come back here to browse every now and then for some nostalgia. I used to run a pally / bard / beastlord 3 way with mercs, and it was fun ish, but for purely nostalgia's sake, if you guys were going to be playing EQ starting with new chars, what would they be...
  11. C

What to do in EQ?

Stupid question I'll admit, but honestly, EQ has temporarily lost it's shine. Which sucks because I have 3 paid up gold accounts for the next 6 months or so. Guess it happens to everyone, but how do you guys deal with the occasional EQ burnout? Haven't finished ANY expansion by a long shot, but...
  12. C

Alc tolerance

Can you still max alc tolerance using the old macro without gettng banned, or is it an active?
  13. C

Good bard guide?

I've been playing a bard a lot lately, but I get the feeling I'm utilizing about 10% of his abilities. Does anyone have a link to a good Bard guide that's relatively current? I don't even know what the heck to spend aa's on now that CS/CA are maxed. I realise that I should have played it from...
  14. C

Sequential activation of aa's

Quick one to help direct my research, if you experienced people can help: For beastlord, who have quite a large number of activatable AA's as well as disciplines, it's a big help for dps to keep popping them as they finish. Ie. activate on attack, then when it drops, if mob <30%, wait for the...
  15. C

Some questions for r/l believers

Family and I recently ventured out on a holiday, and in our travels met up with some friends who we had kept in touch with but that had moved away 10 yrs or so ago. While sitting down, chatting as our kids were running round a playground, and discussing methods for becoming self sufficient to...
  16. C

Paladin help

So I was trying to kill a named in Chelsith, using merc tank and cleric, with 2 backup healers spamming their good heals (so basically full hp on merc every 2-3 sec or so) and 4 or 5 attempts still saw the merc die. He was buffed as I could, with the temp hp buff from a shaman and cert / shm /...
  17. C

What old raids do you guys box?

Just curious, have a 4 or 5 char team at 95-100 that I am playing with now. Have managed CoA (sadly easy), Tacvi / uqua / texvu (soloable pretty much), Vishimtar (duoable by someone with skill, I need 4) and any other dragons raids.. What should the next challenge be? At this point I'm pretty...
  18. C

EQBC key names?

Sorry if title is misleading, but what I'm after is - I want to get all but the broadcaster character to hit control + i after I invite them. I was going to use mq2autogroup (or whatever it's called) but it's another plugin, which may cause crashing, and if all I have to do is make a /bca...
  19. C

RoF and VoA progression

Quick question - is there an advantage to completing progression in the last few expansions, other than exp and achievement numbers? Ie. DoN had some great boosts, Mpg trials in omens for resists, etc
  20. C

Portal attuning tasks

Can you campfire into a new zone and click the item to attune to a portal, without having to do the run? Even with the cooldown it will make it a little easier sometimes.