Sequential activation of aa's

cadman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Quick one to help direct my research, if you experienced people can help:

For beastlord, who have quite a large number of activatable AA's as well as disciplines, it's a big help for dps to keep popping them as they finish. Ie. activate on attack, then when it drops, if mob <30%, wait for the next attack to activate the next one.

Holyshit or macro or events or ? (bst uses a basic assist macro sourced from this sub forum)

You could do a buff check and a AltAbilityReady check to do AAs in a specific order. Otherwise you can do some looping that will fire off each one as the previous one wears off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

I should be home from work in about an hour so if you haven't found anything yet then ill see if I have some time to whip something up for you. I'm trying to finish up my mage macro but this might be a good thing to add in so I may as well do it! Lol

Thanks Riot, I appreciate the input. Are you talking macro or mq2melee holy?

Probably be a macro. I don't think you'd be able to do all the checks with just holyshits unless someone else has some ideas.

Would be easy to add to your macro. Most likely just a /call command then a Sub or two.

The only way I could think of holying was /if aa ready, and !${Me.buff[xxxxxx]} x 15 or so, as well as mob hp >30 etc. Which I could do but would be so clunky. I don't know if it would even work, or if there is a hard limit to how many holyshits you can have. Using downshits for all buffing, and with a bunch of pet buffs and own buffs and clickies I'm afraid I'm going to hit some kind of limit to it.

Personally I'd try to write it as a holyshit. I don't play a BST and I didn't quite follow your logic on the part here :

/if aa ready, and !${Me.buff[xxxxxx]} x 15 or so ...

The part with only firing once per mob isn't that hard to tackle if you look at the thread Pete did on holyshits and global variables. ( create a global like myMobID and then check /if ( ${MyMobID}=${Target.ID} ... ) /multiline ; /varset myMobID ${Target.ID} ; <stuff you want> ; <more stuff you want>

There is a limit to how long a line can be. ( 256 characters I think ).

There is a limit on the number of holy/down shits. ( 60 ? )

Last edited:
Ah, that bit was so it didn't fire them all at once, so it would check to see if other aa or discs are running before it started any particular disc. Will have a look for pete's thread during my lunch break, thanks for that

Well when no MQ is running, I use multibinds and 2 different social keys to mash and stuff fires when ever it is ready.

So a mix of multibinds + a holyshit that always returns true and just use a keypress

I always do things dodgy, so who knows!

I tried to make a Holyshit, and with so many active AA's that a BSt gets, i had to tame it down a bit. Now i got it where it works , but the BST wont sit to med now.

maybe i can get some help debugging this

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Form of endurance XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of endurance XI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Endurance"|Face
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Geomantra X].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Geomantra X].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Call of the wild"|Ear
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Myrmidon skill VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[myrmidon skill VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Myrmidon skill VI"|Shoulders
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Tamer's whip].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Prismatic Ward III"|Range
downshit4=/if (${Spell[illusionary VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[illusionary VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "illusionary VII"|Back
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Expanding mind VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Expanding mind VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Expanding mind VII"|Waist
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Knowledge of the past X].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Knowledge of the past X].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Knowledge of the past X"|Finger
holyshitif=!${Macro.Name.Equal[SKBot.mac]}
holyshitif=!${Macro.Name.Equal[SKBot.mac] && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}}
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.disc[Savage Fury].ID}) /disc Savage Fury
holyshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 10]}>=2 && ${disc.Ready[Kolos Fury]}) /multiline ; /mpop "AE Aggro !!" 15 ; /disc Kolos Fury
holyshit2=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 10]}>=2 && ${disc.Ready[Flurry of Claws Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /mpop "AE Aggro !!" 15 ; /disc Flurry of Claws Rk. II
holyshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hobble of Spirit]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /casting "Hobble of Spirit" alt
holyshit4=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[241]}) /casting "Blood Lust" alt
holyshit5=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[986]}) /casting "Bite of the Asp" alt
Holyshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]}) /casting "Banestrike" alt
holyshit7=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 10]}>=2 && ${Me.AltabilityReady[981]}) /multiline ; /mpop "AE Aggro !!" 15 ; /casting "Attack of the Warders" alt
holyshit8=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[362]}) /casting "Roar of Thunder" alt
holyshit9=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[443]}) /casting "Beastial Bloodrage" alt
holyshit10=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[11080]}) /casting "Chameleon Strike" alt
holyshit11=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[247]}) /casting "Feral Swipe" alt
holyshit12=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<30) /multiline ; /mpop "!! FEIGNING NOW !!" 13 5000 ; /casting "Playing Possum" alt
holyshit13=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[482]}) /casting "Infusion of the Faithful" alt
Holyshit14=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[245]}) /casting "Beastial Alignment" alt
holyshit15=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[241]}) /casting "Bloodlust" alt
holyshit16=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[127]}) /casting "Frenzy of Spirit" alt
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
downflag10=1
downflag11=1
downflag12=1
downflag13=1
downflag14=1
downflag15=1
downflag16=1
downflag17=1
downflag18=1
downflag19=1
downflag20=1

Your /sit command might only be called once in your macro. So the bst sits then stands back up to casts and sit doesn't get called again. Or it tries to sit while casting which would also result in your bst not sitting. Put in an out of combat check where if you aren't sitting, aren't casting and you have no assist target then /sit

Your /sit command might only be called once in your macro. So the bst sits then stands back up to casts and sit doesn't get called again. Or it tries to sit while casting which would also result in your bst not sitting. Put in an out of combat check where if you aren't sitting, aren't casting and you have no assist target then /sit

thanks riot, but i would need some help with this command, can u post below what it would look like

/thanks in advance

You can put this in your Sub Main loop.

/if (!${Target.ID} && !${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Sitting}) /sit

Then you can add in to whatever Sub is used for acquiring your target.

/if (${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /stand

Change XTarget to whatever number your assist target is if you use XTargeting.

I tried to make a Holyshit, and with so many active AA's that a BSt gets, i had to tame it down a bit. Now i got it where it works , but the BST wont sit to med now.

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Form of endurance XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of endurance XI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Endurance"|Face 
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Geomantra X].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Geomantra X].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Call of the wild"|Ear
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Myrmidon skill VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[myrmidon skill VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Myrmidon skill VI"|Shoulders
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Tamer's whip].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Prismatic Ward III"|Range
downshit4=/if (${Spell[illusionary VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[illusionary VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "illusionary VII"|Back
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Expanding mind VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Expanding mind  VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Expanding mind VII"|Waist
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Knowledge of the past X].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Knowledge of the past X].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Knowledge of the past X"|Finger
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.disc[Savage Fury].ID}) /disc Savage Fury
holyshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 10]}>=2 && ${disc.Ready[Kolos Fury]}) /multiline ; /mpop "AE Aggro !!" 15 ; /disc Kolos Fury
holyshit2=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 10]}>=2 && ${disc.Ready[Flurry of Claws Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /mpop "AE Aggro !!" 15 ; /disc Flurry of Claws Rk. II
holyshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hobble of Spirit]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /casting "Hobble of Spirit" alt
holyshit4=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[241]}) /casting "Blood Lust" alt
holyshit5=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[986]}) /casting "Bite of the Asp" alt
Holyshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]}) /casting "Banestrike" alt
holyshit7=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 10]}>=2 && ${Me.AltabilityReady[981]}) /multiline ; /mpop "AE Aggro !!" 15 ; /casting "Attack of the Warders" alt
holyshit8=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[362]}) /casting "Roar of Thunder" alt
holyshit9=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[443]}) /casting "Beastial Bloodrage" alt
holyshit10=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[11080]}) /casting "Chameleon Strike" alt
holyshit11=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[247]}) /casting "Feral Swipe" alt
holyshit12=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<30) /multiline ; /mpop "!! FEIGNING NOW !!" 13 5000 ; /casting "Playing Possum" alt
holyshit13=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[482]}) /casting "Infusion of the Faithful" alt
Holyshit14=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[245]}) /casting "Beastial Alignment" alt
holyshit15=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[241]}) /casting "Bloodlust" alt
holyshit16=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[127]}) /casting "Frenzy of Spirit" alt
holyflag0=1 
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
downflag10=1
downflag11=1
downflag12=1
downflag13=1
downflag14=1
downflag15=1
downflag16=1
downflag17=1
downflag18=1
downflag19=1
downflag20=1

Question, do these abilities fire off all at once at first, then gradually space themselves out due to differing timers? Oh, and does infusion of the faithful actually do anything?

they'll all fire off at once or whenever the /if condition is met.

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Expanding mind VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Expanding mind  VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Expanding mind VII"|Waist
holyflag0=1 
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
downflag10=1
downflag11=1
downflag12=1
downflag13=1
downflag14=1
downflag15=1
downflag16=1
downflag17=1
downflag18=1
downflag19=1
downflag20=1

Question, do these abilities fire off all at once at first, then gradually space themselves out due to differing timers? Oh, and does infusion of the faithful actually do anything?

Riot or MMO friends,

wher in the Holyshit should i place;

You can put this in your Sub Main loop.

/if (!${Target.ID} && !${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Sitting}) /sit

Then you can add in to whatever Sub is used for acquiring your target.

/if (${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /stand

Change XTarget to whatever number your assist target is if you use
XTargeting

Example: holyshit17 ???

I also don't see a % assist in my holyshit, but i know i /assist @ 97%

thanks in advance

they'll all fire off at once or whenever the /if condition is met.

Thanks bud, I was 99% sure but doubt set in when I saw that.