Search results

1. C

ground spawn ID code?

Im trying to add a line to a mac for it see a ground spawn item. Is there a generic ID line for a mac to enter in, so It will see one on the ground? an IF statement so to say? Thank you thank you in advance!
  2. C

click click boom!

Anyone know a list of items that are high tradeskill skill that are purely vendor bought? Id greatly appreciate it and love you forever.
  3. C

Colnitialize has not been called.

I just got a new PC and its running Windows 8.1. I downloaded EQ and everything was fine. I then downloaded MQ2 from this site and everything was fine. I then try to start EQ and now im getting a "Colnitialize has not been called" Error. Has anyone got an idea what this means and how to fix it?
  4. C

A NEW Client was just pushed.

Just got a system wide message saying a new client was just pushed to the servers, please log out and back in.
  5. C

What is Python27

What is Python27? Loader says it needs a update, I searched and found nothing.
  6. C

Spam is annoying

Hola smart people! Is there a way to turn the reports off to the mq window? Mq2moveutils keeps reporting about pausing and resuming. Im not sure how to silence it. Any suggestions? /totalsilence=1?
  7. C

Help with EQBC please.

I cant seem to figure out EQBC to save my life. I am not computer smart! lol I barely fumble my way configuring ini files. Im looking for some serious hand holding to get this up and running. It may be simple and I just need a different way of it explained to me. I would be happy to toss a...
  8. C

memi info

Can anyone explain to me about /memi on/off? Its showing Sys temmemory3515/8100MG and EQ memory 811/2047. What does that mean exactly? Why am I only using 2gigs of my 8 total on EQ?
  9. C

Website dieing?

website fucking up? Says im not a member on the loader, and having to refresh screen repeatedly in order to navigate anywhere on website.
  10. C

PoWar

This place is nothing to relax on! Anyone got a good thread that explains the progression? Tips/tricks? Thanks! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  11. C

zonewide rare items

Anyone come across any of the new cotf zone wide rare items yet? Im interested to see if they are worth the grind.
  12. C

How Do I Win EQ?!

Anyone got a strat for The Defense of Lendiniara? I hear there is a trick?
  13. C

Fun Shit!

Ok so maybe im way behind on trying this mission out. But The Doomscale Horde mission in Ethermere is fucking awesome. Its challenging, maybe because I keep failing, but its fun. Im currently trying to beat it. using SK, Zerk and shm using 2x rogue mercs and cleric merc. I probably should use 2x...
  14. C

Fabled Vallon

Has anyone been able to box Fabled Vallon Zek in potime? he keeps FD/stun my guys and he regens to 100%.
  15. C

Blood Drinker's Coating

So is there something im missing about this item? 2% lifetap from damage per hit. Seems almost useless. Anyone mind enlightening me via reply or PM?
  16. C

lvl 1-71 help

I'm going to PL a new toon that doesn't have any AE spells. I plan on running a bard with him till 71 or whatever. I'm hoping some of you guys could tell me the best places to take him to PL. Ill be using a SK and a druid or mage. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  17. C

How far did you get?

Giants. Giants, Giants! Heard of anyone beating Pallorax or Brext? Is it even possible? How did you do it?
  18. C

Shadowknight epic

Im doing the SK 1.5 prequest for my alt. Im trying to turn in the ancient flameberg halbret of hatred, essense of hate and stormborn phlylactery to Ritald in dulak harbor. He wont take the items. Anyone run into this before? please help.
  19. C

Fellowship exp sharing.

So I came back from a break, and fellowships have some kind of exp sharing ability. Would someone please explain to me exactly how it works? who gets it? who gives the exp? Any good ways to manipulate it? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
  20. C

Decap macro

Was wondering if anyone had a decapitate macro. a simple mac that just spammed all the throwing abilities everytime you attack a mob?