Search results

1. 4

Really weird login problem

Really weird EQ login problem Edit: For posterity, the problem is a bug with skipping launcher and account names with hyphens and underscores. See: Confirmed - Account with special character unable to login | Page 2 | EverQuest Forums Original Issue: So, I tried to login to an account that I...
  2. 4

Plugin MQ2SQLite

Any chance we could get the MQ2SQLite plugin added? The core macro on the MQ2 forums has changed to using it in the new beta versions. "Another site" has it, and it's in their public gitlab repo. I'd link it and the supporting dependencies, but not sure on the rules around that. I couldn't...
  3. 4

Slash commands added by expansion

Anyone have a list of / commands added with given expansions? I'm specifically looking for Prophecy of Ro and Underfoot, but all would be nice. Example: /useitem requires Veil of Alaris to use.
  4. 4

Manipulating Right-Click port objects

I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to manipulate right-click port objects on player properties. They don't seem to list as items or as doors. I'd like to be able to manipulate these from my guild hall programatically. Anyone gotten this to work?
  5. 4

bot40 and MQ2Nav

Got a PM today asking about MQ2Nav. For my part, I don't know of anything off the top of my head that switching from MQ2Navigation to MQ2Nav would break. I've used both in the past for pulling with bot40, and both have worked. That said, I've had zero time to try it with the newest MQ2Nav...
  6. 4

MQ2AdvPath Improvement

dewey made a great addition to MQ2AdvPath over on the MQ2 boards. It'd be great if we could integrate it here. MacroQuest - Login It adds a /play best feature If you have multiple paths in your ini, say: lobby_1 lobby_2 lobby_3 and use the command /play best lobby it will load all 3 and...
  7. 4

Thanks Fry, eqmule, et. al. for the fast expansion compile!

That is one fast new expansion compile. Everyone should spend a few minutes to throw a donation to the devs for having this update out so quickly. Fry - I know eqmule does the core compiles over at MQ2, who else can we throw a couple bucks at for the great work? Edit: According to Fry, these...
  8. 4

Question ${Me.Buff} different behavior

Noticed a difference in behavior between MMOBugs and the main MQ2 in working with some macros. ${Me.Buff[Pyromancy].ID} On core, this returns `14` because that's the buff slot I have it in. On MMOBugs, it returns NULL, because it has a rank after it (the actual buff name is Pyromancy XXIV)...
  9. 4

MQ2PQ

There's a pretty neat priority queue plugin on the MQ2 forums. Pretty sure dewey is/was a member here also. Any chance we could include it in the bugs compile? Link to Plugin Thread here
  10. 4

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Bot40.mac is now maintained on MMOBugs Github Repo. The version attached to this post is normally not the latest updated version. Please get the latest version from GitHub. How can the macro user help? If you have any macro errors or problems, use github issues to report it. I recently did...
  11. 4

Turning off news on char select

I set the options in Macroquest.ini as follows: ShowMQ2News=0 ShowMMONews=0 However, the two news windows always shows the first time I arrive on character select. If I log in, then camp back out to character select, the news does not show. Is this broken? This used to work for me.
  12. 4

Strange problem with new loader

Ever since the newest major revision of the MMOLoader came out, every time I check for updates, the loader sees a file called 'waypoints.ini' it wants to update, with size 0, but always fails to update it. I have no waypoints.ini anywhere in my mmobugs directory tree. I've double checked file...
  13. 4

Possibly weird request - remove custom loading screen prompts

Is there a way to restore the normal EQ "funny" loading messages that show up on the loading screen?
  14. 4

Turning off all visual aspects of MQ2

So, I know quite a few visual things happen in EQ when MQ2 is running. I'm trying to track them all down for myself. MQ2Hud MQ2Map - disable with /mapfilter all MQ2ChatWnd - can unload to not show chat window, or just minimize it with a title-less ui window Item notes on item inspect - plugin...
  15. 4

Velishan's Revenge

For those who don't know the fight, you fight a drake and he changes colors. When he's a certain color, you don't want to do a certain damage type to him (and he's vulnerable to another). If you do too much wrong damage, he starts hitting >100k/hit. The fight is pretty easy, but I have a hard...
  16. 4

RAF Questions

So, I've looked around and been trying to find out info about recruit a friend. I know the basics, but what I can't find out is two things. I tried searching around the boards, but I could really only find sale threads. 1 - is there a time limit to the EXP bonuses? Is this for the RAF...
  17. 4

FDMend.mac - Max those annoying monk skills!

Did a quick (read: 30 second) check and did not see a macro similar to this. If there is and I missed the thread in my search, my apologies. This is a very simple mac I wrote up back when MB was big, as you would often get a monk to 80 and his FD/Mend would be about as useful as screen door on...