Search results

1. o0L33T0o

OLD GK files wish they worked now :( still hoping some one out there might be able to tweak for use

any one able to see if this can be either used on emulated servers or can it be updated to mqnext ? money to be made if it can :)
  2. o0L33T0o

bot mac and bot4.0 not working for me :(

hi tryin to get bot going just for an afk zerker im running he like 113 just all im after is he will be parked near camp for him to just kill and engage mobs they are lower level mobs i have tried to run bot mac and 40oz version also none work i just get jibberish in mq2 im a lifetime...
  3. o0L33T0o

WTB : Mangler/Aradune accounts

Looking to buy a character on Mangler, prefer a necro, but open to anything 60+ Also looking for a Necro on Aradune 60+
  4. o0L33T0o

WTS 113 Zerker Bertox subed 2 months left 12180 AA

Selling a zerker 113 on bertox All expansions account 2 months subbed taking offers set of snowbound awarmonger armour decent dps 100k also with toon account is also silver class as well make me an offer :) cheers
  5. o0L33T0o

Buying buying krono 1 x

hi just after a single krono just after a cheapie to start with like 9 USD ( im broke as fk cause AUD sucks ) if any one can hook me up would be most greatful cheers
  6. o0L33T0o

Buying WTB fungi and plat on private server

Hi im looking to buy some items on p1999 like fungi and plat on blue server legit im not some one from p1999 trying to bait people but i would prefer some one thats been on this site for a while will pay via paypal gift family . check my profile been here for years thanks
  7. o0L33T0o

basic mage macro

hi just after a very basic macro for a mage to send in pet to pulll run back to spot and then just do dd with merc healing solo i have tried /mac bot but it seems to freeze also tried pete samprs and devastator ones they both just stand there doing nothing my mage is 85 i just want to...
  8. o0L33T0o

MMO bugs on Phingie

Hey I have been away for ages have they put phingue the progression servers off that true box crap or are they all still on it and you cant use MQ2 please confirm cheers :)
  9. o0L33T0o

Feasible box groups?

Hey guys looking at feasible boxed groups for doing TDS progression and next expansion group progression etc. Have not done much progression boxed for TDS etc. Wondering if it is an ok setup to have a caster based group with nec/mag/x and some mercS? such as healer and dps mercs? Or is a tank...
  10. o0L33T0o

Skyshrine maze changed?

So i know the way through the maze to yelinak. Tried to pay a visit a few months back and got lost..gated. Since then i have looked at maps and watched videos on the maze. All are the same and how i remember it. But after the first port it goes whacky. Have they changed it? bugged for all these...
  11. o0L33T0o

afk auto booting back to char screen

Hi i do alot of afk camping like wait for a mob park my pet leave merc up go afk for some reason after like 30mins to an hour i get kicked back ot the char select screen can some one confirm if any changes have been made ? i was looking on forums for eq could not find much on it i know...
  12. o0L33T0o

bard circle macro

Hi Long time ago some one post a basic circle macro for bards was great for kyting like /circle been searching for it again as i want to try run it on P99 not afk just to make kyting easyer as my bard any one able to put it back up would be fantastic cheers L33t
  13. o0L33T0o

Fade well a legit way of doing it

hi just been screwin around and I noticed /q auto removes you from the zone same as fade Im sure they will fix it soon still if your getting smashes /q and around 3 seconds your zoned out its not like when you got LD and get smashed it lasts like 3 seconds it works well when you have bulk...
  14. o0L33T0o

ranger macro ?

hi I have a gimp ranger trying to get him some exp i would like to get a macro going to make him auto assist the main tank and use range attack im aware of /mq2 melee but for some reason i cant seem to get this to work any one able to hook me up with a macro even one that uses mq2 melee to...
  15. o0L33T0o

best zone for farmin plat ?

:cool:Hi just wanted to see if any one had a fav hot zone for purley farming plat im level 85 so what would be your suggestions i have made some coin in DSH from killing the bugs aroudn 14 plat per kill depending on what items they drop like from snakes bugs and crows any other...
  16. o0L33T0o

mq2melee how does it work ?

hi been reading board looking for info on mq2melee i dont know anything im a noob lol so how to i get it to work what does it do ? i have the standard compile .zip file i usualy just download that how ever when i go to select the list of plug ins i pick mq2melee yet it never works for me...
  17. o0L33T0o

Noob BST , SK looking for AFK macros or tips

hi I got a 83 bst and a 81 sk on same account been cranking the sk latley but just after a macro for afking as latley been working my ass off no time to play but i realy want to get to 85 also i recall like last year before they banned it there was a zero delay and GK plug in i know they...