Search results

1. M

Anyone using modbot?

Anyone out there using Modbot ? This seems to be the most stable macro I have used to date. The only thing i cannot figure out is how to get set up a Mage to nuke, buff etc.. A PM is cool if you don't want to post in these forums as this is a VIP macro. Many thanks. :D
  2. M

Macro problems

Cannot seem to get any of my fishing macro's to work. I like to use fish mac by Yoda. Tried to use adv_fish and hyperfish and keep getting all of the same errors from all 3 macro's. DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/goto :Fish' Anywhere that has /goto :Fish or /goto followed by :<whatever> I...
  3. M

HotFix for 3-19 Notes/Broke MQ

3/19/2009 *** Highlights *** - Pet hold can now be used with charmed pets again (as long as the owner has the AA). - Put separators back into raid window. Separators will now appear between sorting groups for all sorting criteria except for "by name." *** Quests & Events *** - Added a...
  4. M

Patch notes for 03/12/09

3/12/2009 *** Highlights *** - Guild Creation Tool: Players can now get their guilds created in-game by using the Guild Management window. When opening the Guild Management Window (Alt + G) when you are not in a guild, you will be asked if you would like to create one. All existing guild...
  5. M

Crashing

Getting alot of crashing when zoning either from bind or from another zone via bind. Happening when i run multiple toons and just a single toon. Is anyone getting a unusual number of crashes. Yes everything is the latest, No its not my computer. MQ2Piggyzone causing this or something else...
  6. M

Looting stacked items

Can't seem to get toons to loot items that are stacked on corpse's, anyway to get ninjaloot to loot stacked items ?
  7. M

Running 6 on comp

Wondering if running 6 toons on one computer would be causing macro's to randomly stop working? Running 4 macro's at a time; Pull, RH, AFEnc and AFCleric. Grinding aa in LP with 4 lvl 85 toons and 2 83 toons ( War, Enc, SK, Clr, Rog, Mnk) and group is wiping. Watched it for hours and notice...
  8. M

Shadowknight Macro

Is there or does anyone have a working SK macro that will melee and cast a spell set ? A macro that will assist a MA or that would allow the SK to be the MT Would be very much appreciated. My thanks in advance. :D
  9. M

A Quick Errand - Ladies of the Light macro

Best if you have an open general inventory slot 1 open for the Peace Offering. You do not need to be in Dragonscale. You need to be able to warp and zone. Sub Main /echo |--------------------------------------------- /echo | A Quick Errand : Ladies of the Light /echo...
  10. M

Autoenc error

Upon loading autoenc.mac (which i renamed enchanter.mac) it keep getting this message: Unparsable in Calculation: 's' enchanter.mac@396 (CheckForAdds): /if ((${mezTimer${addID}}<=${Math.Calc[${mezDuration}-50]} || !${mezTimer${addID}}) && ${Spawn[${addID}].Distance3D}<=${minRadius} &&...
  11. M

Cleric Tanking

Does anyone have a mac that works in FHalls so that a cleric can cast VoV, WoR and Yaulp then target mob, kill...rinse repeat. Using hunter mac and can only get it to cast 1 spell (VoV of course). My thanks in advance for any and all help in getting either Hunter to cast the top 3 gems or...