Cleric Tanking

minuomorbis

Reaction score
Does anyone have a mac that works in FHalls so that a cleric can cast VoV, WoR and Yaulp then target mob, kill...rinse repeat. Using hunter mac and can only get it to cast 1 spell (VoV of course). My thanks in advance for any and all help in getting either Hunter to cast the top 3 gems or another mac that would allow cleric to tank.:)

Edit: Something like Hunter mac, but allows cleric to keep Vow of Valor, Ward of Reprisal and yaulp going, while tanking.

you want it to kill certain mobs only or just anything? and would warping be ok? I suck balls at writing macro's but i could try. But if you need all that other stuff it might be easier just taking the hunter mac and adding the lines for it to make sure buffs are on you.

Yes

Yes would just like it to keep the 3 "tanking" buffs on cleric, but still be able to heal other group members, or is this just way to much to hope for lol ?

Don't really need toon to warp, instance has static mobs in a room so the range of hunter works just fine. Thank you very much for your response.:D