Search results

1. T

Database program recommendations?

Hi guys, I am currently looking at options or possibilities of programs that help build a database type program... To be honest I know little to nothing at all about the subject but have been told that Alpha 5 will do what I am looking for, but the recommender is no expert either... So way...
  2. T

Possible Idea

Hey guys was just thinking about something that might be another good perk of being a Lifetime member (or standard of course!) What are the possibilities/problems with a back up of Macros folder? I know that I have had issues with loosing some really good macs I wrote due to a crashed drive...
  3. T

IMO: The World of Magic (MMORPG for iPhone!)

Anyone play this at all, kinda fun and free to play unless you want to buy any extra stuff. I play on The "BIGMAMA" Server if anyone jumps on.
  4. T

Bertoxxulous Server/Guilds (Or Australian raid hours)

Hi guys, a friend and I are just looking for feedback on Bertox and to see if there are many "Good Guys" over there. Looking to get more into raiding and there is not much to do on Emarr in Australian times. Used to have a pretty tight (and smart) crew that that we always grouped with but over...
  5. T

Combat Skills not allowed

So something I have wondered about for ages but never bothered to ask... What does "Combat Skills not allowed" actually affect? I am looking at some of the new Sympathetic stone augs etc and am wondering if they work with Procs etc it, if a weapon procs does this effect have a chance to go off?
  6. T

Boomerang Brawl

Hi guys, trying to get together a mac for boxers so you can try and get a bit better then dead last on Boomerang Brawl so looking for some help to get the targeting right as I am not too sure how to use Target.ID, which I believe might be the best way to target theh correct mobs. This Mac...
  7. T

Underfoot Tourist Guide

So thought I wold post a decent "Quick Start" for something to do in Underfoot. In "Brell's Rest" get a task from a NPC Called Gilbot the Magnificent called "Brell's Arena - Boomerang Brawl!". Then head to Brell's Arena (ALL toons must zone in within 2 mins). Basics: MM type task where you...
  8. T

Building a new computer

So recently sold my car and will have a bit of cash that I could save or spend... Trying to justify to my self buying a fucking sweet rig that will do way more then I need lol. Looking for ideas of what would be the best bang for my buck in terms of brand and stats. For example one brand may...
  9. T

Waronline

So with the eRepublik being so popular thought I would toss this one out there. I haven't played in a few years but it was great when I had a bit more time. Same idea of limited "Turns" in a certain time frame. (ie. yo can choose a fast game and it refreshes every 4 hours or a slow game that...
  10. T

/varset Locations?

Hi guys, I had been using the LS MM macro a while back and noticed an interesting use of locations... I was wondering how it worked so I could use it is a mac I have to kill static spawns in instances rather then just warping and targeting... An extract that I would have thought would do the...
  11. T

Target.Type.Equal[named]?

Hi guys, trying to think of a way to discern if a target is a named mob or not and if it is use some burn/def Discs/AAs etc... Thinking something like... /if (${Target.Type.Equal[named]}) /call ThisSub But doesn't seem to work... Any ideas or tips?
  12. T

Issues with /circle?

Hi guys, I am crashing constantly using the /circle command, which usually only crashes every now and then. (Do we know how to stop that crashing or what causes it?) But now it is pretty much 99% of the time. Also when using the /twist command or casting a spell/song manually the circle...
  13. T

Player Check help

Hi Guys, I am looking for a way to check to make sure there are no other PCs in zone except for those in the group... Am thinking the easiest way if possible would be to make the player check check vs number of people in group... so something like... /if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>{count.group})...
  14. T

Hunter NoWarp Changes

Hi guys, have been playing around a bit with HunterNoWarp (have added in some warp sections if there are obstacles etc, but predominantly non warp. This is due to large obstacles which continued to get stuck and not being able to navigate around with the previous version) and wanted to make a...
  15. T

Macro Targeting

Hi guys... Have a hunter type Mac I am trying to write and I hate the spam I get when there is no target... So I was thinking about adding a spawn check in there or something but when I did it just ignored the mobs altogether.... Any ideas how I should change this to get it to work? I want...