Search results

1. tiki

artisan prize

is there a artisan prize macro here that i haven't found yet that does the combines and tells you what to buy/farm?
  2. tiki

Im back! Now what

So it's been a long time since I've messed around with MQ. What are people using now adays for boxes back in the day I used bot40 Mac but it seems like Noone has updated it. Any info will be appreciated
  3. tiki

lag

anyone else experiencing some randomg lag when running MQ in a raid format , it only happens on certain events on live servers when theres a giant cluster of PC's all trying to ya know kill the raid boss has been happeneing for about 4 weeks now only while Melee is engaged soon as the mob dies...
  4. tiki

zerker holys and dowflags

Lookin to get some berserker and shadowknight downflags and holys for level 115 anyone have a good set
  5. tiki

Account Selling off some silvers

sold please delete
  6. tiki

Melee Request

Can we get Bolstered Frenzy added for berserkers (Adds damage to frenzys, Needs berserker to be under 90% health) Bolstered Frenzy ID 57540 Bolstered Frenzy Rk2 ID 57541 Bolstered Frenzy Rk3 ID 57542 As well can we get Ritual Scarification added (Locks berserker at 89% health) Ritual...
  7. tiki

Mq2melee

Ive noticed a issue with certain classes since about 3 or 4 updates ago with Melee They seem to not be following the Ini near as fast as they used to or not at all. Some know issues that i have seen is with berserkers have them auto doing Sapping strikes volley line frenzy and frenzy line and...
  8. tiki

Beta vanilla

Any chance to get a light version of MQ for beta i know its alot of patching due to the patching every day but the follow/melee commands are hard to live without
  9. tiki

extended zone times

anyone else seeing really long zone times lately this is with or without MQ being on went from bout 30s to 2-4mins
  10. tiki

using mq2bot

so my mage using mq2bot /bot on will cast Mass Dark Transverce bascially the crap mod rod noone ever uses its not listed in the InI isthere any way to keep him from casting this?
  11. tiki

Skyfire - End of an Empire

So anyone got any tips on the Hero mission in Skyfire I do great untill the big guy spawns and starting knocking my toons all over the place
  12. tiki

Zerker ROS abilities

Strikes your opponent with three Frenzy attacks of base damage 203 while making them take an additional *$4#9% damage from Frenzy and Throwing attacks for *$4Instant. Mangling Frenzy Rk1 57513 Mangling Frenzy Rk2 57514 Mangling Frenzy Rk3 57515 By tempering your rage, you can hold on to it...
  13. tiki

Shadowknight RoS abilities

Braces your body to withstand the next %L incoming melee attacks, reducing damage done by 90% for 12 secs (2 ticks) or until @9 damage has been absorbed. Spurn Rk1 55317 Spurn Rk2 55318 Spurn Rk2 55319 Increases your maximum hit points by 22546. This bonus will decay over time. Defiant Stance...
  14. tiki

Items Wts Skycleaver

Sold please delete
  15. tiki

Autobuff

Anyone able to get Autobuff to cast Haste from shaman, When i have it set to use the AA one it wont fire always has before but as soon as i mem the spell he will cast it for all those times i asked him for it AutoBuff=on Keys1=focus,unity Name1=Talisman of the Doomscale Rk. II Type1=gem12...
  16. tiki

hate/fear task

Does anyone know if the Hate/Fear instances are still broken meaning if you die while inside upon rez it says your locked out
  17. tiki

mq2targets ini

Does anyone have a ini for mq2targets updated for TDS?
  18. tiki

WK Second hero Mission

Anyone have any strats to this, first two named go down no problem get to the third wich comes with 4 adds, burn the named, 4 more adds come so then you have 8 adds + the Commander wich hits like a dam truck for those of us not raid geared lol Tiki
  19. tiki

autocombine tradeskills

I have looked and looked and I cant find anything that will autocombine tradeskills for me. I will go and buy the items I am just looking for something to push combine and autoinventory for me, anyone have any ideas were I can find something to do this thank you in advance
  20. tiki

feedme question

I had a question about feedme plugin, im using it currently and it works sometimesbut im still conusming some of my stat food. I looked at the Wiki for it but cant seem to figure out what exact numbers i should be puttin in this is what the config file for mine looks like.. [Drink]...