using mq2bot

tiki

Premium Member
Reaction score
so my mage using mq2bot /bot on will cast Mass Dark Transverce bascially the crap mod rod noone ever uses its not listed in the InI isthere any way to keep him from casting this?

I might be wrong on the exact readout as I am just starting to learn more about the plugin, but I believe it should be like:

ManaIf0=0

Assuming that spell is listed as Mana0 when you start the plugin. Hope this helps. In general:

SectionIf#=0
will turn whatever you want off.

Edit: Yeah...this does not answer your question. I just got home and was able to check and that spell does not show up on my mage's readout. To my untrained eye, it looks like all or nothing in the ini (SummonModRods=)

Not deleting because the general info may help somebody.

Last edited:
yea same issue i had and i cant delete the spell from spelbook lol

on related note, is your mage casting any of the pet buffs? i've noticed he won't recast any of the pet buffs even if the spell gem is memorized.

Yea mine is buffing the pet whenever he needs it with Burnout velocity and Iceflame

Please do the only rod worth using is the AA line of rods

Ah, ok - well if it's a line-up, instead of a specific spell you don't like, just disable the ones you don't want to summon. E.g., to disable all but your AA line, then put in [MQ2Bot] section (and /bot load):

ModRodSelfIf=0
ModRodMassIf=0

If someone wanted to disable AA, for reference it's: ModRodAltIf=0

If to disable the mage summoning them at all: SummonModRods=0

For reference also, a non-mage can disable using any with: UseModRods=0
Otherwise, use something like MQ2AutoDestory to autodestroy any unwanted modrod that gets on your cursor.

If any of that doesn't work right, post back and I'll look.

htw

i put the If statement in the ini and it seems like it stopped him from casting the mass ill keep an eye on it and let you know if it still does it

Ok it worked until i just turned his bot on and the bugger casted the mass again LOl might have been a fluke time will tell

mage pet

Ah, ok - well if it's a line-up, instead of a specific spell you don't like, just disable the ones you don't want to summon. E.g., to disable all but your AA line, then put in [MQ2Bot] section (and /bot load):

ModRodSelfIf=0
ModRodMassIf=0

If someone wanted to disable AA, for reference it's: ModRodAltIf=0

If to disable the mage summoning them at all: SummonModRods=0

For reference also, a non-mage can disable using any with: UseModRods=0
Otherwise, use something like MQ2AutoDestory to autodestroy any unwanted modrod that gets on your cursor.

If any of that doesn't work right, post back and I'll look.

htw

when I 1st used the /bot on in mq2 pet would work and it would send it in now I use to do it and I used /UsePet=1 do you know why its not working now

Seems alot of Mq2bot is either...

Not working = Rogue
Casting a bad lineup of spells = necro, mage beastlord
Not using most up to date discs = warrior, berserker.

I Am thinking this entire plugin needs a major overhaul.

:(

mages are casting mass dark transvergence rank3 now only does that when I have the mq2 cast on seems that I have to have that on for mage to buff pet and cast spells