Autobuff

tiki

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to get Autobuff to cast Haste from shaman, When i have it set to use the AA one it wont fire always has before but as soon as i mem the spell he will cast it for all those times i asked him for it

HTML:
AutoBuff=on
Keys1=focus,unity
Name1=Talisman of the Doomscale Rk. II
Type1=gem12
Keys2=haste
Name2=Talisman of Celerity
Type2=alt
Keys3=slug
Name3=Sluggishness Rk. II
Type3=gem7

Anyone able to get Autobuff to cast Haste from shaman, When i have it set to use the AA one it wont fire always has before but as soon as i mem the spell he will cast it for all those times i asked him for it

HTML:
AutoBuff=on
Keys1=focus,unity
Type1=gem12
Keys2=haste
Type2=alt
Keys3=slug
Type3=gem7
autobuff doesn't cast AAs. It casts spells (gems) or items. Could make it do it, but it would have to be added to todo list.

MQ2AutoBuff - MMOBugs Wiki

htw

HTML:
AutoBuff=on
Keys1=focus,unity
Type1=gem12
Keys2=haste
Type2=alt
Keys3=slug
Type3=gem7
autobuff doesn't cast AAs. It casts spells (gems) or items. Could make it do it, but it would have to be added to todo list.

MQ2AutoBuff - MMOBugs Wiki

htw

Odd its always worked before Lol since last patch is when it stopped

Alrighty ill just make him mem the spell for now thanks for the replies

I added capability to cast AA. Entry type is alt

Wiki updated. Let me know if that works for ya.

htw

I added capability to cast AA. Entry type is alt

Wiki updated. Let me know if that works for ya.

htw

I'll try it tonight when I get home to sir

It ques up in the MQ window but still wont cast the aa version

I put the quotes in it, that probably wasn't right, from what I recall.

Pushed an updated version, hopefully that one gets it. if not, I will be able to log in tomorrow and do some testing to get it right (if this push I just did doesn't).

Thanks for your patience.

htw

Worked flawlessly after update thank you

On another note is there a way to create authorization for this in the .ini?

[MQ2Autobuff]

CharactersAllowed=Character1,Character2,Character3
GuildsAllowed=Guild1,Guild2
BlockedCharacters=Asshat1,Asshat2

Currently, I toggle it on and off because I don't want my guys casting stuff on just anybody when afk.

I would also like to set up a guild port bot and this would handle that perfectly by restricting it to guildmates.

I know you don't have extra time coming out of your ears but this would be an excellent enhancement and make the plugin much safer to use.

On another note is there a way to create authorization for this in the .ini?

[MQ2Autobuff]

CharactersAllowed=Character1,Character2,Character3
GuildsAllowed=Guild1,Guild2
BlockedCharacters=Asshat1,Asshat2

Currently, I toggle it on and off because I don't want my guys casting stuff on just anybody when afk.

I would also like to set up a guild port bot and this would handle that perfectly by restricting it to guildmates.

I know you don't have extra time coming out of your ears but this would be an excellent enhancement and make the plugin much safer to use.

I was totally going to write this. There are certain people I don't want to buff outside of raids when I'm sitting in GH. Would like it if the blocked characters didn't work on people in raid, but outside it did or something along those lines.

Last edited:
I added this stuff. Command is /abc

It will show you the controls, which include controlling authorized users, blocked users, authorized guilds (your own guild, if any, is handled separately), blocked guilds, etc.

Let me know what I jacked up, heh - of course, positive feedback is always appreciated. ;)

htw

mq2autobuff.png

Last edited:
Hrm, this was working fine for me until I rebooted my computer and it prompted me to update MQ2. Now it won't read my .ini file for tells but it reads it for things like /tb aego, etc.

Hrm, this was working fine for me until I rebooted my computer and it prompted me to update MQ2. Now it won't read my .ini file for tells but it reads it for things like /tb aego, etc.
Hi cheaterbot, please update it again, and let me know, thanks - I had it using the auth whether it was on or off, sorry about that.

htw

Awesome, I'll test this and let you know!
I also just noticed while re-reading thread, about your raid comment. So it would be easy to add option for that also, i.e., if they are in your raid you could have it give it to them anyway (same as guild option).

htw