feedme question

tiki

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a question about feedme plugin, im using it currently and it works sometimesbut im still conusming some of my stat food. I looked at the Wiki for it but cant seem to figure out what exact numbers i should be puttin in this is what the config file for mine looks like..

[Drink]
Drink1=Water Flask

[Food]
Food1=Ration
Food2=Erillion Braxi Sausage

[toonsname]
autodrink=3800
autofeed=3800

[Settings]
ClickDly=20

My question would be do i need to change the 3800's to something else so i make sure it consumes the other items instead of my stat food or?

Thanks

Tiki

I had a question about feedme plugin, im using it currently and it works sometimesbut im still conusming some of my stat food. I looked at the Wiki for it but cant seem to figure out what exact numbers i should be puttin in this is what the config file for mine looks like..

[Drink]
Drink1=Water Flask

[Food]
Food1=Ration
Food2=Erillion Braxi Sausage

[toonsname]
autodrink=3800
autofeed=3800

[Settings]
ClickDly=20

My question would be do i need to change the 3800's to something else so i make sure it consumes the other items instead of my stat food or?

Thanks

Tiki

I was having the same issue, what worked for me was doing /autofeed 3800 and /autodrink 3800 ingame. This started my toon eating and drinking my foraged items and not my stat food and drink.

food

I have also started using this, and wish I had a better Idea how to set the number besides trial and error, this stat food is expensive!!

I have also started using this, and wish I had a better Idea how to set the number besides trial and error, this stat food is expensive!!

I set mine based ont he wiki example and have not ate a stat food for a month